𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

As we're walking to the beach, Kev, Dani, Nick and the girls all disappeared and Joe and I are walking alone.

"Where did everyone go?" I ask

"Erm they're meeting us at the beach"

"Okay"

We carry in walking hand in hand.

"Why's your hand so sweaty?" I say laughing.

"Erm it's hot"

"Mhm okay"

We get to the beach and I see everyone around some blankets. We walk over and sit with them. We say hello and Joe seems really nervous

"Hey, you okay?" I ask grabbing his hands

"Mhm? Yeah i'm fine"

"Okay"

We all eat lunch and sit and talk for a few hours after. Valentina, Alena and Kev get up to go and play in the sea and I'm laying with my head in Joe's lap, looking up at him.

"I've been thinking" I say to Joe playing with his hands

"Mhm?"

"We should go and see my Mum and Dad when we get back, like go straight there from here or something"

"We can do that, I want to meet your mom and dad in person anyway"

"awesome, I'll let them know when we get back to the hotel"

"Okay" Valentina runs over to us and grabs my hand.

"Bella, come look at what we drawed!!" She shouts

"Coming"

I laugh and walk over to Alena and Kev.

I look at the sand, not seeing anything drawn and i turn to Valentina

"What did you draw beautiful?"

"It's over there"

I turn to see big letters written in the sand.

'Will you marry me?"

I cover my mouth with my hands and turn to look for Joe. As I turn around, he's there on one knee. I gasp and cover my face completely. Joe moves them and starts to talk.

"Bella. you are the light of my life, the reason I want to wake up in the morning, the happiness in my day, the peanut butter to my jelly, whatever you want to say. Belle, you're my everything. I love you so so so much so..."

He opens the small box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Bella Rose Brownridge, Will you marry me?"

I don't even try to stop the tears from falling down my cheeks as I frantically nod my head.
He puts the ring on my finger and stands up. I throw my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I love you so much" I say through floods of tears

"I love you too"

I hear loud cheers from around us and I look up to see Joe's parents, my parents and Jack, Ryan, Liv and her parents and Jenn and Lottie walking towards us. I start to cry harder as I run towards my mum and pull her into a hug followed by my dad and then Jack.

I talk to everyone for a while before we walk back to the hotel. We get dinner at a restaurant and catch up. I haven't left Jenn and Lottie alone since I first said hello, I haven't spoken to them in so long.

Once we get back to the hotel, we all go into our Separate rooms. I lay next to Joe in bed and he wraps his arms around me. I stare at my ring and shake my head.

"I can't believe this" I laugh

"What?"

"We're engaged. I'm going to marry you. I get to see you every single day for the rest of my life"

"And I get to see you everyday for the rest of my life and I'm never letting you go again"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Do you like the ring?"

"Joe I love the ring. It's beautiful"

"Good. I'm glad"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

"Impossible"