𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

"Uncle Joe, when will we see Bella again?" Valentina asks as Joe's hugging her.

"Can you keep a secret Val?" She frantically nods her head. 

"Bella and I are together again. We're telling everyone at dinner tonight so you can't tell anyone" She squeals

"Shhh. Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Pinky swear"

She holds her pinky out to me and I interlock mine with hers.

Bella's pov

Joe and I have been back together now for two weeks, the only person that knows is Nick because i moved back in. we've kept it a secret just to make sure it's working and that it's what we both want. It is. I'm so glad I have him back.

Joe's going to text me when they finish dinner so I can go in a surprise them all and we can tell them we're back together. We're surprising them with a holiday too. Joe booked us all a week in Hawaii after the girls finish school next week.

8:00 pm

"So I have something to tell you guys" Joe says breaking the quiet muttering.

"What's up?" Kev asks.

"So, for the last two weeks I.. we've been keeping a pretty big secret from you all"

"Secrets? That's not like you Joe" Denise speaks up

"It's a good secret though. You won't be angry"

"Why did you say we?" Dani adds.

"Well..."

I walk out and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Surprise!"

"You're back together?!" Dani shouts.

"We are. And nothings happening to us again"

"Oh thank God! I always knew you'd find your way back to each other!" Denise says

"We did. And we're happy" I add

I feel a thud at my legs and arms wrap around me. It's Valentina. I pick her up and hug her.

"Hey Val"

"Hi Bee. I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too sweet. I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere"

"Yay!" She hugs me again and I hold her for a while.

After about an hour, Joe's parents leave and he's gonna tell everyone about the holiday now before the girls go to bed.

"So i'm taking you all somewhere"

"Now?" Kev asks.

"No. Next week after the girls finish school for the summer"

"Where are we going?"

"Hawaii"

"Awesome!! Whose coming?"

"You guys and Nick"

"Cool. Thanks Joe"

"No problem. Can I talk to you and Dani for a sec?"

"Erm yeah sure"

I look at Dani confused and she shrugs and walks away with Joe and Kev.

Sorry this is a short one, the next couple are gonna be very exciting!

don't forget to vote if you like it

mwah <3