Rescued

The book flung open, unleashing a torrent of violent gusts that uprooted the surrounding trees, transforming the serene forest into a raging storm.

"Aaahh!" Zarna cried out, desperately clutching onto a nearby tree trunk. The group clung tightly to the sturdy trunk, bracing themselves against the fierce winds threatening to sweep them away.

To their astonishment, the trees, the pale stones, and every living creature in the vicinity began to be drawn toward the book. All entities diminished in size, seemingly magnetically pulled towards the open pages before vanishing within its depths.

Daksh found himself suspended in mid-air, struggling against the invisible force. Meanwhile, Advika, defying the powerful currents, bravely sprinted toward her companions, battling against the wind's relentless onslaught.

"Let go of the tree! Grantha wants us inside, she's trying to protect us!" Advika's voice rang out, urging her companions.

"Who on earth is Grantha?" Ray shouted over the howling winds, gripping onto the tree for dear life. Tej exchanged a worried glance with Advika, witnessing her being carried away by the powerful gusts, resembling a fragile leaf drifting towards the book.

"Advikaaa!" Tej's desperate cry filled the air as he released his grip on the tree, propelled by a mix of fear and determination.

One by one, they were lifted off their precarious perches, drawn inexorably toward the beckoning pages of the book. The book seemed to consume them, absorbing their essence as they vanished within its boundless depths.

                                                            ~~~~~

"The portal, Rishi, we need to reach the portal," Rutuja called out, ascending the library's staircase with resounding footsteps.

Rishi, trailing closely behind her, couldn't help but remark, "How are you running in those heels?"

Ignoring his comment, Rutuja responded urgently, "The portal can lead us to Daksh. We must find him before Master Indra discovers his absence."

Reaching the top of the stairs, Rutuja swung open the door, revealing a room that held the hidden gateway. Determination etched on her face, she continued, "Time is of the essence. We must act swiftly."

                                                         ~~~~~