Azazel's Plan

"Let them learn and earn the powers," he whispered. 

Daksh opened his eyes, perplexed. 

"Yes," said Azazel and took a step behind. He smirked. "Keep an eye on them, let them learn, and once they've become all-powerful, then I will take away their powers and kill them."

Won't be that easy, Daksh thought.

"Go, follow them, and keep me updated," commanded Azazel.

Daksh bowed and left the dungeon.

~~~~~~~

"Why do I feel like we're being followed?" wondered Advika as she stepped out of the car. 

"Relax, Advika," said Zarna, putting her arm around her shoulders. 

Maya checked the device she was carrying.

"Why are you carrying the ghost detector? In daylight?" questioned Ray. 

"Well, for safety, can't take any risk," she replied. "And who told you ghosts won't follow you just because its daytime."

"It's already 12," Zarna pointed out, glancing at her wristwatch. "Why hasn't the forest shown up?"

"Perhaps it senses the danger as well," Advika suggested, leaning against the car.

Tej reached into his pocket and pulled out a black clip. "Here," he said, offering it to Advika.

"Thank you," she replied, using it to gather her hair into a quick bun.

Tej quickly added, "Or maybe you should just leave it down."

Advika gave him a puzzled look. Tej stumbled over his words, "I mean..."

Ray stepped in, placing his hand on Tej's shoulder. "I think we should go," he suggested.

Advika agreed, nodding. "I agree."

"Zarna, Maya," she called, motioning for them to join her in the car.

Ray leaned in closer to Tej and whispered, "Saved you there, mate," playfully winking at his friend. Tej suppressed a smile, thinking to himself, idiot.

"But we just arrived, Tej. Let us drive to the center of the land and see. We might teleport to the beach again," said Maya. 

"Okay," said Tej as he took his seat.

He drove to the center of the land and stopped. 

Advika, sitting in the backseat, was lost in thoughts. Zarna nudged her. She smiled and nodded her head assuring her friend she was fine. 

There's something with Tej, she thought and glanced at him.