Mystery Continued

Tej hit the brake as they arrived at the temple.

Maya stepped out of the car and pocketed the meter. "Negative," she said, surveying the surroundings. "Looks like those guys didn't make it out of that dimension."

Advika's heart raced, her anxiety palpable. Zarna gently squeezed her hand. "I'm scared too," she confessed, her voice trembling.

Tej locked the car doors and Ray switched on the torch, casting a beam of light into the darkness. "Onward ho!" Ray exclaimed, his excitement evident.

Advika felt Tej's reassuring grip on her hand. "Just relax, Advika," he said, his voice filled with calm assurance. "We'll be fine."

Maya took the lead, beckoning the group forward. Ray eagerly followed, practically bouncing with anticipation.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~

"Noooo!" Rutuja cried out in anguish as a sword pierced through Daksh's skin, blood seeping from the wounds.

Daksh took a deep breath, his eyes tightly shut. He summoned all his remaining strength, gathering every ounce of power within him. With a surge of determination, he propelled the wolf into the air and hurried to Rishi's side, who lay in a pool of his own blood.

Meanwhile, Rutuja gripped the encircling branches, feeling the thorns digging deeper into her skin. Closing her eyes, she focused on a mantra, reciting it with unwavering resolve.

As she chanted, a radiant glow enveloped her, and she could sense energy coalescing around her fingertips, as if ready to be harnessed.

A glowing round object appeared on her forefinger.

"Rutuja, no," Daksh pleaded, his voice filled with determination. 

Rutuja knelt down, her hands gripping the branches tightly, and with a surge of strength, she uprooted them from the tree they were sprawling from, tossing them high into the air.

Daksh carefully lifted Rishi onto his back, his heart heavy with worry. He stood there for a brief moment, his gaze filled with sorrow and determination. A tear slipped from his eyes as he whispered, "Danj."

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovely readers,

Sorry for the late updates but please do keep reading and supporting.

Hope y'all doing well.