Ready to Fight!

3 months later

~~~~~

"Perfect, now I believe we're fully prepared," Advika exclaimed with excitement as she gracefully leapt down from the white rock.

Tej, focusing his energy, gently lifted his hands, causing the leaves scattered on the ground to undergo a mesmerizing transformation. They shimmered with a crimson hue and flickering flames ignited upon them.

"Cool," Ray chimed in with a mischievous grin. "No, scratch that, hot!" He playfully winked at his friends.

Zarna stepped forward, cupping a handful of water in her palm. With closed eyes, she chanted a soothing mantra before releasing the droplets onto the burning leaves, extinguishing the flames as if using a magical fire suppressant.

Ray extended his influence, covering the forest with dark blue clouds, altering the ambiance of the sky. "Finally, the power to manipulate the elements above," he declared, adjusting his light blue headband with a sense of pride.

"I can't believe how much we've accomplished in just three months," Maya remarked, stretching her arms wide in awe of their progress. The sense of achievement and growth was palpable among them.

Advika swiftly gathered her hair into a neat bun, unaware of Tej stealing glances at her from the corner of his eyes. As if in sync with their unspoken connection, the surrounding trees swayed gently.

Just as she took a step forward, Advika unexpectedly stumbled on a stone, letting out a small cry of surprise. In an instant, she found herself falling into Tej's awaiting arms. "Careful, sweet- ... I mean, Advika," Tej stammered, their eyes locking in a moment of shared vulnerability.

Observing the heartwarming scene, Ray and Zarna exchanged knowing smiles. Maya, feigning a cough, interjected, "Shall we continue?" She started walking towards the forest's opening, prompting Advika and Tej to snap out of their trance and follow her.

"Dude, just tell her already," Ray whispered, resting a supportive hand on Tej's shoulder. Zarna chimed in, "Yes, please." Tej chuckled, shaking his head in response. While his feelings were evident, he wasn't quite ready to vocalize them just yet, opting to savor the moments and let their bond flourish naturally.

Advika's piercing scream echoed through the air as she stumbled and crashed onto the ground.

Reacting swiftly, Maya sprang into action, her instincts taking over. "Brace yourselves!" she shouted, her voice filled with determination, as she swiftly rose to her feet, prepared to confront whatever danger lay ahead.

*************************************

50th chapter you guys!

Thank you all for the read, votes, and comments. Love you all a lot!