v. d.a.d.a

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*defense against the dark arts class * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
defense against the dark arts class
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope was sitting in defense against the dark arts next to hermione. hermione had told her that they didn't have luck with dada teachers, first with professor quirrel who had voldemort on the back of his head, then lockhart who was a fraud, then moody or lupin as we know him didn't do it on purpose but went all wolf on them, and last year they had a death eater in disguise.

a bird had flew across the room when it suddenly burned down.

hope had turned to see professor umbridge walk in.

"good morning children." she said with a sickle smile.

"ordinary wizarding level examination." as she said this, the same words were written on the board.

"more commonly known as; owls." she said.

"study hard and you will be awarded."

"fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe."

we get books that say; "dark arts ; basic for beginners."

"your previous instructions in the subject has been disturbingly uneven. but please know, from now on you will be following a carefully structured ministry approved course of defensive magic." she said and hermione had her hand up.

"yes." umbridge said.

"there's nothing in here about using defensive spells." hermione pointed out and hope nodded in agreement.

"using spells?" she says before letting out a ugly sweet sarcastic giggle before she continued. "i can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." umbridge says walking towards hermione. the pink lady had gave hope bad vibes so when she noticed she was walking towards her and hermione, she had sat up, ready to hex her if needed.

"we're not going to use magic?" ron says rather loudly.

"you will be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk free way." she said. everyone had gave her untrusting glances before harry spoke up.

"what's the use in that? if we're gonna be attacked, it won't be risk free."

"students will raise their hands when they speak in my class." umbridge spoke.

she had walked to the front of the class again before saying, " it is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge would be sufficient to get you through your examinations which after all is what school is all about—" she was quickly interrupted by harry again.

"and how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?"

"there's is nothing out there dear, who do you imagine would attack you during this class?" umbridge said.

"well, all of the past defense against the dark arts professors from what i heard tried to harm the students here." hope said the same time harry sarcastically said "oh, i don't know... maybe... lord voldemort." when he said this, more gasps and whispering fulfilled the room.

umbridge however did not flinch, instead she took a step towards harry and hope with a smile.

"now let me make this quite plain. you have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. this is a lie." umbridge said in a dangerously low voice while continuing to walk by harry.

harry quickly retorted "it's not a lie! i saw him, i fought him!—" but before harry could continue, umbridge yelled out in a high voice.

"detention mr. potter!"

"so according to you, cedric diggory dropped dead of his own accord?!"

"cedric diggory's death was a tragic accident."

"it was murder! voldemort killed him, you must know that."

"enough!" umbridge screeched.

"enough." she repeated in a softer voice than earlier but was clearly agitated.

"see me later, mr. potter, my office." she said, ending in a giggle.

hope had turned to harry with an apologetic look, slightly feeling guilty she hadn't defended him.

-629 words.