xi. attack on the burrow

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧hogwarts express✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hogwarts express
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hope, harry and ron were in a different compartment than hermione, the only reason hope wasn't with hermione was because hermione insisted hope stayed with the boys.

"unbreakable vow, are you sure that's what snape said." ron said. harry had informed them what he overheard malfoy and snape talking about.

"positive, why?" harry responds, eyeing ron and hope, as the two sat on the opposite side as him. harry was lying down, using up the two seats left empty due to hermione's absence.

"it's just...you can't break an unbreakable vow." ron says.

"really? no way?" hope said sarcastically, earning a subtle smile from harry and a playful glare from ron.

"you don't understand—" ron says before they see lavender come into view."—oh bloody hell."

she blows her hot breath onto the window, making the window for up, she drew a heart, then a 'R+L' inside of it. hope watched as harry pulled down the tag on the seat, making a small hidden compartment reveal. lavender drew some extra designs on the heart before breathing on it more, making it steam up more.

"i miss you." she mouths, before walking away.

"lovely." harry says, earning a snort from hope.

"all she wants to do is snog me. my lips are getting chapped, look." ron says, bringing his face closer to harry.

"i'll take your word for it." harry says, bringing his knees closer to him.

hermione comes, but looks at lavenders artwork, and walks away.

hope sends hermione a apologetic smile, and hermione returns it, signifying she wasn't mad at hope.

"so, what happens to you? what happens if you break an unbreakable vow

"you die."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・✧
the burrow
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hermione and ron were playing exploding snaps while hope watched, not exactly knowing how to play.

molly, arthur, tonks, sirius, and remus were talking in the doorway of the house.

harry and ginny were on the staircase.

"has ron gone to bed?" ginny asked, as she came up the stairs.

"uhm—not yet...no."

"shoelace." ginny said, gesturing to harry's shoe.

when harry didn't respond, ginny bent down, kneeling, as she tied harry's shoelace for him.

she came up, and the two were face to face.

"merry christmas, harry." ginny says.

"merry christmas." harry says.

ginny starts to close her eyes and lean in, but she didn't notice harry lean away slowly. harry was saved by the sound of a fire ball hit the burrow, surrounding it.

hope saw an owl approach, dropping a letter off to hope before leaving.
she had seen it was from her family, bringing a smile to her face.

before she could open it, she heard fire. hope looked out the window, seeing bellatrix lestrange fly in black smoke, to the from of the house, sending a taunting smile, and running away.

harry, still mad about how his godfather was merely an inch away from death, and his nearly killer was right in front of him, ran after the deranged woman.

"harry, no!" arthur exclaimed seeing harry run after bellatrix. remus ran after him, making tonks run after him.

harry jumped through the fire line, making in close up again.

"hope!" sirius yells, seeing hope run after harry. he had grown a strong protection for the tribrid especially after learning she was the one who saved his life.

"I ALMOST KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I ALMOST KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! YOU COMING TO GET ME? COMING TO GET ME?" bellatrix kept taunting as she ran through the high weeds in front of the burrow, with a angry harry and a frustrated hope.

harry heard a crack of a twig, making him run in a direction.

hope stopped in a shadow pond, having loose sight of harry.

she heard splashing come from the other side of the pond, making her turn around.

"harry?" she questioned. then she saw him. the same guy who gave her a gash on her torso.

"round two?" greyback growled.

just as she was about to turn into wolf form, harry came holding her back.

"stupefy!" he said, as greyback turned into back smoke.

harry and hope turned around, fearfully as they saw figures run around.

"harry!" some yelled, catching their attention.

spells had been thrown, between bellatrix lestrange, hope mikaelson, and harry potter.

sirius, remus, arthur, and tonks came to the 2 17 year olds aid, noticing the spells.

harry, subconsciously, grabbed hopes hand, it tightly, while pulling her towards him.

what caught their attention next, was the burrow. they had seen the burrow, on fire.

"molly." arthur says, running towards the burrow.

the rest run to the burrow, harry still had his hand clutching hopes, running behind her.

they all came to a hult when they saw the burrow, completely indulged in flames.

hope suddenly remembered that her family had given her a letter, in which she left in the burrow, springing tears to her eyes because of the fact that the only letter of communication she got from her family, was now in flames, along with most of the personal stuff she had brought from new orleans.

seeing the tears in her eyes, harry grabbed hopes hand, bringing her to his chest, and wrapping his hands around her waist, as she buried her head into his shoulder, and wrapped her hand around his neck.

(a/n): i was NOT about to use those awkward ass hinny scenes for my baby's

-903 words