iv. hogwarts

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*platform 9 3/4* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

platform 9 3/4
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope was with her whole family and some of the order. she had saw a black shaggy dog and immediately knew it was sirius.

"padfoot?! are you barking mad? you'll ruin the entire operation." moody exclaimed when he saw padfoot.

we kept walking until we got to the platform. the weasleys went first then the mikaelsons then the order. as they got near the train, hope stopped remus.

"hey, i have something for you." hope said.

lupin just nodded as for hope to continues.

"well, back in new orleans, the witches made rings, that could prevent a werewolf from being a slave of the moon. to simplify, i spelled it so you don't have to turn. and it 100% works. it has wolfsbane infused in the metal. as long as you have it on, it will work." hope explained.

lupin looked gobsmacked.

"you have no idea how much this means to me." he said with slight teary eyes.

hope gave him a sweet smile.

"from what i've heard, you deserve it." she said.

lupin said " thank you, again. truly."

"no problem, you can put it on for only the full moon or wear it all the time, it's up to whether you trust yourself to wear it  all the time. i'd probably loose it so.." hope says with a giggle.

lupin gave her a warm smile and she gave him a wave, walking away towards her family.

"so... until christmas huh." hope says with a frown. it was easier for hope to go to the salvatore school because she knew the people there since she was a child. but now she'd be going to a whole new school in a whole new place and get whole new friends.

"hope you are such an amazing person, look how quick you became friends with the people at the order." davina says.

hope nodded.

"plus you can always owl us, it's better than us being all the way in new orleans, they'll probably take longer." kol says.

"yeah, if you want to come home at any time, tell us." marcel said.

with that, hope hugged each of her family members, davina had given her another grimoire, mainly with hexes. she had given it to hope with a smirk.