i. seven potters

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧4 privet drive✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 privet drive
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hope, members of the order along with fred, george, hermione, and ron were in front of harry's house, 4 pivet drive.

as they approached, hagrid knocked on the door.

there was a seconds wait, but it opened to reveal, a rather good-looking harry.

ron and harry embraced first, then harry and hermione, and then harry and hope.

harry looked at hope, observing her for a minute, noticing how she grew and inch or 2, how her hair got more tame, and neat, how her face got a bit more slightly mature, but overall she still looked gorgeous, at least in harry's opinion.

hope took a step forward, interrupting harry's thoughts, engulfing him into a hug, in which he almost immediately reciprocated.

"i've missed you." hope says, muffled my harry's chest.

"i've missed you more." harry mumbles into her hair.

"your looking fit." hagrid says, seeing the couple reunite.

"yeah, yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous, i say we go undercover before someone murders him." moody says, as the couple pulls apart, reluctantly.

hope, hermione, and ron go into the living room, followed by moody, who drops a big bag in the middle, and the rest of the order.

"kingsley, i thought you were looking after the prime minister." harry says, as he catches sight of kingsley.

"you are more important." kingsley says, pointing at harry.

harry and sirius embrace each other into a hug, whispering words not audible to hope.

"hello, harry, bill weasley." bill introduced himself, after sirius and harry break away, and sirius walks to stand with remus.

from staying at the burrow all summer, hope met bill, the oldest weasley, one who will soon be married to fleur delacour.

"oh, pleasure to meet you." harry says, shaking his hand.

everyone continues to greet harry.

"owe it all to a werewolf, named greyback."bill says, making hope grimace at the thought of how many lives greyback has ruining, "hope to repay the favor one day."