ii. the order

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*mikaelson manor* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

mikaelson manor
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

hope's books had came within 2 days. she had her bags packed and put a spell on her bags so it would fit as much as she needed and no one else besides her could open it.

it was the day dumbledore was going to come and bring them to the headquarters, all of the mikaelson's were coming along with davina, and marcel. keelin had to stay back.

the mikaelson were standing outside waiting for dumbledore when they heard a POP.

all of them had turned to see dumbledore.

dumbledore had subtlety introduced himself and gave a small wave or nod to everyone. when his eyes landed on hope, a smile grew on his face.

"you must be hope, i am albus dumbledore, hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry's headmaster."dumbledore said holding his hand out.

hope shook it but before she could say anything dumbledore had spoken again.

dumbledore had explained apparating to them and how they had to leave their minds blank so they won't be splinched.

hope had grabbed onto davina and marcel. she relaxed and left her mind blank and soon enough, she felt herself get twisted in what felt like some type of tube. after a moment it stopped. hope felt a bit of a stomach ache along with everyone else but shook it off.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
outside 12 grimmauld place
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

"surprisingly good for your first times, most people throw up." dumbledore says.

"yeah i almost did." hope mumbles with a dazed face.

dumbledore started walking and motioned for them to follow. they walked in between 2 houses, one that was 11 grimmauld place and 13 grimmauld place.
after a moment a house appeared. the mikaelsons were surprised to say the least.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*
12 grimmauld place
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

once the family and dumbledore was inside they were treated by a man with curly hair up to his shoulders with a mustache.

"hello dumbledore, is this the family you wanted us to greet?" he says.

"yes sirius." dumbledore says.