xii. hospital wing

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧hogwarts ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hogwarts
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"it's so easy for them to get to you, your bloody lucky you weren't killed." hermione says, reading over the daily prophet,"you have to realize who you are, harry."

"i know who i am hermione, alright."harry says, annoyed.

"sorry. he says after calming down for a second.

the 3 pass lavender smooching over ron, giving him a necklace of some sort.

"of course i'll wear it." ron says, grumpily.

"that's my won-won." lavender says, oblivious to the fact that ron obviously didn't want to wear it.

"excuse me, i have to go and vomit." hermione says, making hope chuckle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
dormitories
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"h-hope!" someone exclaimed, waking hope up.

hope opened her eyes, rubbing them and sitting up to find a anxious looking ginny, and a worried looking hermione.

"w-what happened?" hope said in a groogy voice.

"it's ron, he's been poisoned." hermione says, and at those words, hope jumped up, bringing the two girls into a quick hug, knowing they needed it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
hospital wing.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

not long after that, they got there to ding the professors, harry, and ron in a bed.

"quick thinking on your part, harry, using a bezoar." dumbledore says.

hope says a questioning glance to harry, to which he responds with a look that says 'i'll tell you later'.

"you should be very proud of your student horace." dumbledore continues.

"oh, yes, very proud." slughorn says, still looking concerned.

"i think we can agree potters actions were heroic, the question is, why were they necessary?" mcgonagall says in her heavy scottish accent.

"why, indeed, this appears to be a gift, horace, you don't remember who gave you this bottle, polluted with poison." he dumbledore says, giving the drink to snape.

"actually, i had intended to give it as a gift from myself." slughorn says, as snape spells the potion.

"to whom, may i ask."

"to you, headmaster." slughorn says.

as everyone sends questioning glances, a loud noise is heard.

"where is he, where is my won-won? has he been asking for me?" lavender says, bustling into the hospital wing.

"what's she doing here?" lavender says once she saw hermione there.

"i might ask you the same question." hermione says.

"i happen to be his girlfriend." lavender says, taking a step closer.

"i happen to be his...friend." hermione says.

"don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks, i suppose you want me to break up with him now that he's suddenly all interesting."

"he's been poisoned you daft dumbo." hermione says making hope stiffle in a laugh, but she wasn't done," and for the record, i've always found him interesting."

before lavender can say anything else, ron starts to stir.

"there! see, he senses my presence." lavender says, walking closer to ron.

"don't worry, won-won, i'm here, im here." lavender says.

ron started to mumble stuff, making everyone move towards him to hear.

"er—my—knee...er—my—knee...her—my—knee...hermione" ron mumbles.

lavender runs away, sobbing.

hermione sits next to ron, holding his hand.

"oh to be young, and feel loves keen sting." dumbledore says.

"go, everyone, mr.weasley is well tended to." dumbledore says, making everyone get up.

"about time, don't you think." ginny says to harry, making him let out a breathy chuckle, and nod his head.

"thank you." harry says, nodding to madame pompfrey, as she leaves the quartet alone.

upon seeing harry and hopes teasing gaze, hermione sends them a small glare,"shut up."

hope and harry leave the hospital wing, leaving ron and hermione alone.

"so what did happen to ron?" hope says, with a small giggle.

harry chuckles,"romilda came had sent me chocolates, and i hadn't known they were filled with love potion until ron came to me, saying how he was in love with romilda vane. i had tricked him into coming with me to slughorns office, to get the cure. when we got there, he gave him the antidote, and he went to give us a drink, when ron drunk the drink, it was laced and he started shaking, as if he was having a seizure, i thought of giving him a bezoar because slughorn was kinda just standing there." harry says, making hope chuckle.

the two wrap their arms around each other, walking to their dorms, laugh the entire way at harry's cheeky jokes.

(a/n): i have the rest of hbp and dh planned out, a harpe kiss may or may not be coming soon ;).

-750 words.