Happy Birthday?

Hey guys, so this is one of my first stories that I've written. My friend and I decided that in honor of NIco's birthday today, that I would write a one shot, so here it is, hope you like it.
By the way not edited.
Will's POV:

"No Leo! Stop asking! We are not going to set up traps all over the place." I hear Jason tell Leo after his tenth time asking.

"Why not? Wouldn't it be fun to see someone get sprayed in the face with silly string?" He defends, I shake my head while hanging the banner that says Happy Birthday NIco!

The person in question has been running erands for Chiron, after we so kindly asked him to distact Nico for a couple of hours. And by kindly, I mean him saying no and Piper using charmspeak to convince him. But that doesn't matter. Currently, Jason, Leo, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Calpyso and I are decorating Nico's cabin where we are throwing him a surprise party.

I check the time and see it is 4 in the afternoon. Nico's gonna be back soon. "Alright guys, time to get ready! Be back here at 5:30." I announce and everyone leaves. I hang back and look at the freshly decorated cabin. Jason thought it would be clever to write Happy Birthday Ghost King!! on the cake, so that's what is on the cake, and for the balloons we had gotten skulls.

I run back to my room and change from my camp shirt and kakis to a light blue button down and dark jeans. Running a hand through my hair I get Nico's present, which I had nervously wrapped the night before.

I fix my collar and go to Nico's cabin. I put my present on his bed, and start fixing all the little things. "Hey, Will you can stop perfecting every little thing." I turn around to Jason and blush. "Sorry, just want it to be perfect for Nico." Jason grins, wriggling his eyebrows, making my cheeks burn even more.

He laughs and the rest show up. We all start talking and hanging out until I hear Nico coming. "Guys! Hide!" I whisper and they all hide. I turn off the light and hide by his bed.

Nico's POV:

Chiron had me running errands all day. And he was the only one to wish me a Happy Birthday. So much for friends. I come back from his last errand which was to clean his office. I trudge to my cabin wanting to lay down and sleep, since it appears no one is going to come up to me. I thought I head a clicking sound coming from inside my cabin, but when I look my lights are off.

I shrug it off and enter the cabin. I flick on the lights and then a bunch of people jump up.

"SURPRISE!!"

I look around and see Will, the seven, Calypso, Reyna, a banner that says Happy Birthday Nico! and a cake that says Happy Birthday Ghost King!! And a bunch of skull balloons.

Will is the first to come up to me and hugs me. Taken aback, I stand there trying to take in the situation. After I get used to it, people start talking and hanging out. I sit on my bed with Will. "So you did this?" I ask and he nods. "You like it?" He takes my hand and I nod smiling. "Good." He says leaning in and pecking my lips. I immediately blush as he pulls back.

"Want to open presents?" He asks leaning in again. Our lips were about to meet when we heard an "awww." We pull apart immediately and see Piper and Annabeth grinning. "Sure. Let's open presents."

I start opening Percy's present and then he notices. "I got a gift receipt, you know in case the gift isn't your type." He says and I roll my eyes. "Just stop with it. You have Annabeth!" I say and he grins. Annabeth pulls him away and she starts laughing. I open all my gifts which amazingly everyone brought one. Except the couples, they bought one together.

I get through all the gifts and then Will stands in front of me. "Come outside with me, I want to give you your gift in private." I nod and stand up, following him outside. "So do I need to be afraid?" I tease, grinning. Will grins back at me while shaking his head. I start tearing the paper open and gasp when I see it.

It's CD's that I've been wanting. There's Green Day, Metallica, and Slipknot, and a black teddy bear with a plush skull in its paw.

"Sorry, if it's crappy. I didn't know what else to get you." he starts rambling, blushing. I chuckle and peck his cheek, cutting him off. "Shut up. I love it." We go back inside and then Reyna pulls me aside. "So how's it going with Lover Boy?" She teases and I flush. "It's fine." I reply and she grins. "Happy Birthday Nico." She says before turning away to talk to people. The next people I see are Frank and Hazel. "NICO!" She shrieks, launching herself onto me. "Hey Hazel. Frank." I say nodding to him once she let's go of me. "Happy Birthday." They say and I nod. The next people were Leo and Calypso. "Hey Nico. So, how's it going with Will?" Leo asks, with a smirk and everything. "It's good, so I heard you wanted to spray silly string in my face?"

I ask remembering the conversation with Jason. Leo immediately pales. "Jason, told it wrong, I meant evryone, not just you." He stutters and Calypso and I start laughing at him.

Shortly after, we have cake and everyone leaves. And as Jason and Piper leave they turn towards me and Will. "Happy Birthday Nico, hope you guys have fun." Piper teases, grining, I flush again, realizing that I've been doing that a lot tonight. Will on the other hand grins. "Oh we will." He winks at me and I turn a brighter shade of red. They all laugh and exit the cabin, leaving me and Will.

After we clean up, we lay in my bed. "Did you have fun?" Will asks and I nod. "I did, thank you." I say, placing my lips onto his for a long passion filled kiss.

I didn't mind spending my birthday like this one bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not gonna lie, that took a quite a bit of time to write, but here it is.

Happy Birthday Nico!

What should my next one shot be about?

Vote if you think this deserves it, Comment if you have anything to say, and Share if you liked it!

Til next time :)