Dance

Hey guys so this chapter is a Percabeth chapter cause Percabeth is bae. And why not? Anyways so here's Percabeth. It's set when their seniors.

~~~~~
Annabeth's POV:

So tonight was the dance for seniors. It wasn't prom but it wasn't a casual dance either. It was a night just for seniors.

I think Percy assumed that because we were boyfriend and girlfriend that we would just go together, cause I ended up asking him if we were going.

Either way we're still going together and it's going to be great. So right now Percy and I are driving to Goode high school. Percy had picked me and then we left. Well, it was about 10 minutes that we had waited because Percy couldn't stop complementing me every couple of seconds.

You look great Wise Girl. You look gorgeous tonight. You are stunning per usual.

"Hey Wise Girl, we're here." Percy's voice snaps me back into reality where he is waiting with the passenger door open for me to come out. I take his hand and exit the car. I smile and we walk in together.

We walk in and I see all my friends. Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Jason, Piper and Will. Nico didn't come unfortunately, Will had tried everything to come but Nico said he had things to do. We head over to them and I start talking with Piper, Hazel and Calypso.

"You guys look great!" I complement and they all smile. "You look great too!" Piper says smiling and I look down shyly. "Thanks." I say and then one of our favorite songs start playing so we start dancing while the guys stand on the side talking with each other.

After a bit Piper pulls me aside. "Let's go take a picture together." I nod and we rush off to the picture area. We pose and take one nice one and one silly one. Then we go back to dancing. After a couple more fast paced songs, they play a slow song.

Piper and I start dancing with each other until Jason cuts in and starts dancing with Piper. I walk off and pull Percy and we start slow dancing. Of course Percy isn't one to dance a lot so we just swayed back and forth turning in circles.

"Hey Wise Girl, enjoying the dance?" I clasp my hands behind his neck as his hands grip my waist. "Of course I am Seaweed Brain, what were you, Jason, Leo and Frank talking about?"

He shrugs and looks at me. "We were talking about what we were gonna do after graduation."

"And what is that?" I ask and he pulls me closer to him. "Well, I figure after I graduate college I could start my future with you." Placing my head on his shoulder I hum a response.

After the song ends I tug Percy to take a picture. We take a couple silly ones before we go back and dance. We all start dancing in a group.

After a bit I go outside for cool air and as I'm collecting my thoughts, a pair of arms wrap around me and a welcoming smell of the sea is brought.

"Hey Seaweed Brain."

"Hey Wise Girl, whatcha doing outside?" I shrug and lean into him. "Needed some air." He hums in agreement. "It is pretty warm in there, but I don't think people mind all that much."

And as we turn to look back inside I see it's true. I see Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Piper, Jason even Will all laughing and just having a great time. It's times like this that I wish time could just freeze. I know that the future is something to look forward to, but deep inside I'm scared.

I'm scared for what's to come and it's ridiculous cause I've fought a fair share of monsters but still, I can't help but be a little afraid.

"Hey Seaweed Brain-" I start but get interrupted when Piper, Calypso and Hazel come towards us laughing. I hide my small bit of annoyance of being interrupted with a smile on my face.

I quickly disregard my question as the three girls pull Percy and I to go take a group picture with the rest of the seven, Calypso and Will. We all stand next to our dates and Will kneels in the front.

We take a couple of pictures before we start getting ready to leave. We all part ways since we came with our dates and Percy drives us back to Camp.

We're walking to my cabin as I think about tonight. "Tonight was fun." I start and Percy nods. "It was, I didn't want it to end." I smile as we get to my cabin.

I turn to him and kiss him goodnight. We pull away and smile.

"Goodnight Seaweed Brain."

"Goodnight Wise Girl."

~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. Good news is I'm on summer so maybe I'll have more time to write maybe not. I don't know at this point yet.

Any ways here's the chapter hopes you liked it. Let me know if you have any ideas. That'll help a lot.

Till next time :)