Lukexreader

Sorry for the wait, been stressed out with a bunch of things lately not gonna go into much details. To sum it up, I have to get straight A's or my parents aren't happy with me, I have a new sister who's only three weeks and a bunch of other stuff. Anyways, here's the story, it's not edited, sorry.

Luke's POV:

You'd think being in Elyisium would be different from from a resort, but it really isn't. It's actually really nice, a little crowded, but nice overall. Right now, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, and her friend y/n are walking around.

Y/n then saw this cafe and suggested that we go over there. The whole time we were walking though, Silena and Charles were being all coupley towards each other which left me and y/n walking side by side. Don't get me wrong, y/n is cool and pretty, but seriously, how much can one girl talk?!

I'm assuming she was a daughter of Aphrodite because she and Silena, when she and Charles weren't being all coupley, would talk about the things Aphrodite would talk about. I don't get it though, like seriously she talks a lot. "Luke?" Y/n asks looking over the menu. "Yes?" I say and she smiles, as I observe her I'm pretty sure I heard something about her going to slap me. "Did you just say you were going to slap me?" I question.

She blushes, and laughs. "I'm not going to, I just didn't think you were paying any attention." I raise an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I? Mean I for one wouldn't want to miss about what I should and should not wear during certain seasons." I reply dryly.

Y/n rolls her eyes. "Sorry, I know I talk a lot about clothes and make up and stuff, can't help it. Anyways, what do you want to talk about?" I blink in surprise, not expecting her to ask me what to talk about.

"How about why Silena and Beckendorf had to do this?" I mutter and she grins. "Exactly what I was thinking." She jokes and I have to laugh a little.

Y/N'S POV:

Luke chuckles and I give a small smile. We sat and ate a little bit and then started to walk around. As we did we saw demigods from Camp Half-Blood. Bianca Di Angelo, Castor, and some others. We said hi to them and then walked off. After a while we had decided to part ways.

"Well this was surprisingly fun." I state. It was actually fun, after the little bit of awkwardness happened, we had started talking about things both of us knew about. One of which were Camp Half-Blood. He had asked me if I missed it, I said I do but I had people here that would keep me entertained.

I'd asked him the same and he replied that he did miss camp, but he missed the fact that he never really got to be a hero. I had made sure to tell him that he was a hero since he had sacrificed himself for the war.

"It was, we should do this another time." I smile a bit. "We should." He leans down and kisses my cheek and walks away. I walk over to where Silena was waiting for me grinning.

"Had fun?" I blush slightly. "I did, what about you? You looked like it was just you and Charlie." I tease and she flushes. We walk around telling each other about our day. Silena had slyly mentioned that Luke seemed to liked me which I had declined and she smirks. "Then you wouldn't  be blushing would you?"  

I narrow my eyes and she smiles sweetly. "Whatever." I grumble and she laughs. "Don't think we're done talking about you and Charles." And then it's her turn to blush. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait, writer's block is no joke. Well here's the Lukexreader chapter, I might wait a bit to write another 'xreader' I don't know yet. I didn't think that it would take a month to write but hopefully I can update more. Hope you like it.

 Till next time :)