Heartbreaker

Hey guys, so this song is Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer but I changed it to heartbreaker cause heartbreak boy just didn't seem right.

This one is Jeyna. So she's listening to the song which is in Italics and she's writing what she's feeling.

Reyna's POV:

I sit down and start writing a letter that will never get delivered.

Jason,

You call me up, It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over her getting over you.

I remember the day you came to me questioning your relationship with Piper. It hurt to try and push you to stay with her but I did. Not for her but for you.

And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

What went wrong that when you disappear and come back, you're with someone else? You came with the Greeks and you had Piper. You weren't the same. Less roman, more Greek. It was such a shock. I lost my Jason.

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

What did I expect? For you to be the same? Nonetheless, it hurt when you came back changed and with her.

I dedicate this one to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreaker.

I can't promise I'll take all the pain away, but I'll do my best. I can promise you that. Why can't you see that?

Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here. When you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreaker?

I'm here for you Jason, I'd just wish you'd realize that.

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear.

I tell you to be with her because she's what you need, but i want to be selfish and tell you to be with me. But I don't.

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
She treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

Even if you were with me, you'd still love her and it wouldn't be fair to either of us.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again.

I guess in the end we weren't meant to be. I have a camp to run and you have a girlfriend to be with. I guess it never would've worked.

I only wish I find someone to be with like you and Piper or Percy and Annabeth.

Forevermore,
Reyna

~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>

I don't know about you guys but I had some feels writing this (Even though Jeyna isn't my favorite ship). Any who, it's been a while I'm sorry. My first day of High school was 2 weeks ago so I'm still trying to get use to school.

My schedule has been crazy lately so the only time I've been able to write is when I'm supposed to be asleep. I'll try finding more time to write though.  I'll try writing more when I have time but who knows?

Hope you guys like this 
Til next time