I only realised it when Meghaa said, "Hey Yashvi!"

I broke the hug and said, "Hi everyone!"

Everyone smiled and greeted me. We talked for a while before going back inside the house.

Inside the mansion all the couples were dancing.

A soft piece of music filled the living room making the atmosphere so calm.

I smiled looking at my parents. They are the cutest couple!

Soon, I found Kaushik and Aarushi on the dance floor.

I stood in a corner and quietly watched everyone.

Rishab was dancing with Raashi, Jeet with Shikha, Satvik with Isha and Shiv with Saloni.

Soon, my dad came to me and said forwarding his hand, "May I have this dance with my princess?"

I smiled and took his hand, gladly.

He's super sweet and super funny!

I took a glance at Satvik while dancing.

He seemed happy dancing with Isha.

I felt relieved seeing him move on finally.

➵ ➵ ➵

NEXT DAY

Raadha's POV:

I was trying to think so hard when Zoya said startling me, "Romeo and Juliet!"

I was in the auditorium with other students of the drama club.

Our drama teacher, Miss Josephine was sitting on the stage.

"Zoya!....Honey, I just said something new!" Miss Josephine started very politely but ended on a serious note.

"Exactly!.... Romeo and Juliet....we did that last year too....and everybody does that.... We should think of something new....something unique....something different!" I suggested.

"Then, why don't you only suggest something new, something different, something unique," Sheetal said and of course repeated my line mimicking me.

'Why do I feel like she is taunting me?',

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind.

"Miss, I have an idea!" I said raising a finger.

"I hope its good!" Miss Josephine said.

"It is!" I said smiling.

➵ ➵ ➵

Now, I was standing on the stage while Miss Josephine took over my seat.

"So... Everyone knows right, what happened to Romeo and Juliet!... Romeo drank poison and Juliet killed herself.....", I started.

"But what after that.... Did they meet again? ! Were they ever reincarnated?!.... We will show that!... Years and years later...in the 21st century....they reincarnated....they met again and again fell in love....but no love story is complete without some drama...so like in their previous life...the history will repeat itself...and this time too the villain would be their respective families...they will give Romeo and Juliet a very hard time but eventually Romeo and Juliet will end up together and live their life happily ever after!", I completed but everyone stayed silent.

'What? Is it that bad?!', I thought.

Soon, Miss Josephine stood up and started clapping and with that everyone started clapping.

"Amazing! What are you doing here?! You should be a writer!", Miss Josephine said making me smile.

"So it's done! Our next play is 'Romeo and Juliet : Reincarnation '!", Miss Josephine announced happily and everyone cheered.

"And since, Tanya, is gone... Raadha, I make you the in charge!", Miss said to me.

"Really!?", I said happily.

"Of course!... I believe in you!...", Miss said making me smile.

"But it's not fair!... She's not even worth it!... In my opinion, Maaya, should be the in charge!", Sheetal said glancing at her best friend, who was standing beside her.

"Sheetal, I think Miss Josephine is right!... Raadha, is better than me. And also I am not interested,", her best friend said getting herself a glare from Sheetal.

We all smiled at her situation.

"So where was I?" Miss started.

"But," Sheetal protested.

"No but... I have decided!... Okay! So, Raadha, I want the script ready by this Tuesday!" Miss said and I nodded.

As Miss Josephine left, Sheetal glared at me.

I smiled at her in response and left.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬