27. Kaushik's Plan

Please vote;)

Please vote;)

➵ ➵

THREE DAYS LATER

Raadha's POV:

I was reading a book while waiting for Kaushik in the college ground.

I was done with my singing practice for today. I am gonna perform at the fresher's.

Kaushik didn't attend any class today. He was busy preparing for his dance performance.

He is gonna perform at the fresher's too. And he's gonna kill it. He is a terrific dancer!

Kaushik came and sat next to me.
I looked at him and smiled.

"So, how's your day going?" I asked while closing the book.

"Fine, what about you?" he replied.

"Boringg!... Aarushi, and you are lucky. You are getting to miss the boring classes," I replied.

He smiled and shook his head slowly. "By the way where is she?"

"She is busy discussing about the Fresher's Party with, Missp Sharma. And alsooo.... She is very upset since you have been ignoring and avoiding her since 3 days!" I said.

He smiled after hearing it. Probably because he felt good that she missed him.

"Seriously!? Was this like even necessary to do?.. I mean, you could just simply go and propose her directly... Why do you like need to first ignore her, then suddenly surprise her and then propose her? I don't understand! " I asked confused.

"Of course, you don't!..... You are so unromantic!" he said giving me a disgusted look.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he shook his head.

"Okay imagine not meeting someone you love for days and then suddenly they come in front of you... How would you feel? Extremely Happy! Right?! Exactly!... That is why I am doing this.... When tonight I'll propose her.... Her reaction would be worth it!" he said the last words smiling more like talking to himself.

I looked at his face as he said the last words.

He was deeply in love with Aarushi and I could tell that. I felt so good!

"Aww!.... I feel like a mother whose kids are just about to get married!... Though there is time for that but still.... I am so excited and happy for both of you!...." I said getting a little bit emotional.

He stared at me for a few seconds and said in a doubtful tone, "Are you going to cry?"

"Noo!... I mean, I would....on your wedding!... Why would I waste my precious tears right now?!" I said and he smiled more like blushed.

Then he said while getting up, "Anyways... Got to go... I have so many things to do for tonight!... See you in Mussoorie!..." he said and we both smiled.

"See you!" I said and he left.

➵ ➵ ➵

Aarushi's POV:

I opened the window of the car and looked outside. The road looked so dangerous but so beautiful!

As the wind touched my cheeks I closed my eyes and smiled

I was in the car with Raadha and her cousins and we were going to Mussoorie.

I was so glad that Paayal Di invited me to her villa for an all girls night out.

"Thank you so much Paayal di for inviting me to your villa!", I said.

"Oh come on! No formalities! You're like my sister!", she said making me smile.

I was in a little bad mood since last 3 days. I don't know why but I felt like Kaushik was ignoring me.

I talked about this with Raadha and she said maybe he is just busy.

We reached the villa around 5 pm. And OMG it was so beautiful!

Then we all headed to our rooms. I and Raadha were in the same room.

We were hungry so we ordered pizza online and after that Paayal Di asked us to rest.

"I want you all ready by 9 pm we'll go out to have dinner!", she said and we all went to our rooms.

I was so tired that I slept after setting an alarm.

Raadha's POV:

Aarushi slept after having pizza and I went out of the room. Then I called Kaushik.

"Where are you?", I asked.

"Outside the villa.", he replied and I quickly ran outside.

I saw him standing outside with Jeet and Karan. I greeted all of them and said excitedly,"So shall we!?"

We all went to the garden.

So basically we had to decorate the garden area and at 9 pm send Aarushi there alone.

We together decorated the garden with fairy lights, heart shaped balloons and rose petals.

It had already got dark outside. After we were done Kaushik gave me a small shopping bag and said, "Ask her to wear this."

I smiled and nodded in response.

After that we went inside to get ready. I showed them there room downstairs and told them to not make noise.

All my cousins knew about our plan and were actually a part of it.

It was around 8 pm, I went inside my room and saw Aarushi sitting on the bed.

I quickly hid the bag behind my back. And thankfully she didn't notice cause she was still sleepy.

'Dont tell me she saw us!', I thought.

"Where were you?", she asked and I felt relieved.

"I was talking to, Mom" I lied.

She nodded in response. "Shall we get ready?"

"Yeah! But let me use the washroom first." I replied.

She narrowed her eyes at me but eventually nodded in response.

I walked towards my bag and thankfully she did not notice the bag.

I took out the dress Kaushik gave me.

"Hey, look!... How do you like this dress?" I said.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬