28. Kaushik's Proposal

Vote or you'll be cursed;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Aarushi's POV:

I started using my phone after Raadha decided to get ready first.

"Hey look!" Raadha said suddenly.

I turned around only to see her holding a beautiful dress. My eyes got wide in excitement. I got up and went closer to her.

"How do you like this dress?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me? It's beautiful!" I said taking the dress in my hand

"It's yours then. Wear it tonight," she said, leaving me confused.

"Actually, I got it for myself, impulse shopping you know, but now I realized that I am never gonna wear it, cause I don't like it's colour.... So that's why I want you to have it.. You'll look amazing in this!" she said.

"Seriously?" I asked and she nodded.

I mean who cannot like this dress! But still I love it so I don't mind taking it.

"Oh!... Okay!.... But I don't think I should wear it tonight... I mean it's just a dinner....Don't you think it's a little too much?", I said.

Raadha narrowed her eyes at me and said, "Noo... It's not... You can wear it anywhere you want!...."

I stared at her confused and was about to say something when she said, "Zip it!.. You are wearing it tonight and that's it... Now move I need to get ready..", she said pushing me aside and went inside the washroom.

I stared at the washroom door confused and shook my head slowly.

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

I opened the door of the car and turned around to face Kaushik.

He was wearing a black color suit and was looking very handsome.

My cousins along with Karan and Jeet were already inside the car

"All the best," I said for the 5th time.

He gave me a wide smile before saying, "Thanks,"

I could feel his nervousness, so I kept my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry! Everything is going to be perfect as planned and she is going to love it!"

"I hope so. Enjoy your dinner!" he said. I just smiled and nodded.

I sat inside the car and we went to have dinner, leaving the two lovebirds alone in the villa.

➵ ➵ ➵

Aarushi's POV:

I looked at myself in the full length bathroom mirror as I wore the dress that Raadha gave me.

I was feeling pretty in that dress! Everything about this dress is so beautiful!

I came out of the washroom to show the dress to Raadha but she was not in the room.

I went to Paayal Di's room but to my surprise no one was in the villa.

As I realized that I was alone, I felt scared. I looked around and the villa was so quite.

I dialed Raadha's number and as soon as she picked up I shot, "Where the hell are you? And where is everyone else?"

"Relax! Just come to the garden.", she said.

"Garden? What are you doing there?", I asked confused.

"Don't ask so many questions! Just come fast!", she said and hung up.

I stared at the phone screen for a few seconds and then went to the garden.

But to my surprise, no one was there and with that I felt even more scared.

"Raadha?!..... Paayal Di!?...", I called out their names but there was no response.

"Look if this a prank.... Then congratulations!... You got me okk... Now come out.... It's enough!...", I said a bit scared but there was no response again.

That was enough for me, I turned around to run away but suddenly the place brightened up.

I looked around and my eyes lit up on seeing the decoration. It was so beautiful!

Then suddenly the lights turned off again and I heard someone's voice. I couldn't be mistaken - it was my voice.

I turned around and saw a video being played on the projector.

It was a series of random videos of me doing crazy stuff.

I smiled looking at the video then suddenly I got surprised when Kaushik's video started playing.

He was looking so handsome. For the first few seconds he was only smiling at the camera and then he started,

Hey Aaru,
I hope these videos brought a smile on your face. I don't know if you know.... but I made these videos.... Why?..... Well even I didn't know the answer when I made these but....... Now I know... You know when I first met you, I thought you were a very bossy kind of a girl... Which you are! (he said and smiled widely).... But when my friends used to tease me, I always used to tell them that I am never gonna fall for this bossy arrogant girl.... But you know what? I was wrong.... I did fell and soo... hard.... Aarushi..... I love you!.... Would you please be my girlfriend?...."

My expressions kept changing as I watched the video. And when he proposed me, I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

When the video ended I got so emotional. Then suddenly he came out from behind the projector.

I felt my cheeks heating up as I looked at him. He was holding a chartpaper in his hand.

My lips curved up in a smile as I read what was written on it, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you ❤

Now vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬