78. Perfect Together, Aren't We?

Please vote;) Do comment 💬

Please vote;)
Do comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

"Are you looking for someone?" Kaajal Di asked out of the blue, catching me completely off guard.

"Huh!... No, of course not." I lied but the smile on her face told me that she had caught onto my lie.

"Excuse me, please write the letter S on her hand, okay?" she said to the girl applying mehendi on my hand.

My eyes went wide as I looked around to make sure no one heard her.

"Di!" I complained and it only made her burst out into laughter. I frowned as I failed to understand what was so funny. Maybe, my face.

Well, she wasn't completely wrong. I was looking for someone. The one and only, Mr. Satvik Sareen. The last time I saw him was when he was leaving for the airport. God knows whom he was going to pick up and why the hell it is taking him so long to do so. It has been four hours since he left and I still haven't seen him anywhere.

I looked up at Tara with hope in my eyes as I saw her making her way towards us through the crowd. She shook her head giving me a sympathetic look but it did not make me feel any better.

I missed him. I missed him so much. I missed the feeling of being in his arms, his warm breath on my neck and the way he made every difficult situation a little bearable, just by staying by my side. I felt so empty and incomplete without him.

I still haven't told anyone, except Tara, about my decision of being with Satvik. I want to but, just not now. I don't want to make a big deal about it. I'll tell them myself when the right time will come.

➵ ➵ ➵

Taking a long, exhausted sigh, I looked back at the couple sitting near me, who by each passing second were making me want to murder them.

Sitting beside Kaajal Di, I waited for my turn to get lemon juice applied on my hand. But, it seemed like it was never going to happen.

"Do you really enjoy it or do you just do it on purpose to irritate me?" I spoke, irritated.

"Do what?" Rishab asked.

"This, staring contest!... I mean seriously, what is so interesting in her eyes?" I said, annoyed.

"And what is in his eyes that you are yet to figure out?!" I looked at Kaajal Di.

Honestly, I wasn't actually pissed at them. I was just jealous by the fact that they were getting to enjoy each others company while I was sulking here, missing Satvik.

"Well, I think out of all the people, you should know better. Cause many times when I look at you, you seem kind of lost in Satvik's eyes." she teased.