1. I'm So Over You!!

Please Vote ;)

Please Vote ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Raadha's POV:

Sitting on a rectangular study table with many other students in the college library, I was peacefully reading a mystery novel which was recommended to me by my cousin Paayal.

The title of the novel was 'The Widows of Malabar Hill' by an American writer Sujata Massey.

I started biting the nail of my thumb as the story started taking a very interesting turn.

Just as I was about to flip the page, I heard someone call out my name. I looked up only to see Karan running towards me. Right then and there, I had realized that my day was about to get ruined.

It had been a normal day for me at the Lakeheart University, Dehradun, until now.

I spotted a girl, standing near the book shelf, totally drooling over Karan. Well, I cannot blame her because despite being an idiot, to me at least, he has got the charm to make any girl or even boy to go head over heels for him.

As soon as Karan stopped panting a little bit, he whispered something in my ear. After hearing what Karan said, my eyes went wide in shock. "WHAT!?"

As I shouted, everyone sitting with me on the study table, looked at me annoyed and gestured me to be quiet by putting their finger on their lips.

I just glared at them making them look back at their books, frightened.

"Where is, Shiv?" I whispered to Karan.

“I don't know. I called him but he's not answering,” Karan replied.

I groaned in annoyance before finally getting up. I mean seriously, the day hadn't even started properly yet and I had to deal with this! I was really not in a mood to go anywhere or interact with people but this was something I could not ignore.

How could I relax, after hearing that my friend and my ex are again having a fight in the open auditorium.

I gathered my things from the table, picked up my bag and quickly walked out of the library with Karan.

As we passed by the college ground, we saw some fashion design department students, busy preparing for the fashion show 'Style it off' that was about to happen in our college this evening.

As soon as we entered the hallway which led us to the auditorium, I stopped on my tracks seeing a young couple standing against the wall. I flinched as the guy leaned in to kiss the girl. The girl smiled and wrapped her hand around his neck. "Eww!!... Get a room, you guys!" I blurted out and looked away.

As I looked back at them, the girl's cheeks were red in embarrassment whereas the boy was looking at me with an amused smile on his face. I rolled my eyes at him before walking past them giving a disgusted look. How shameless!