Chapter 17 - The Photos

Y/n POV

i was now busy cleaning my things in my drawer when suddenly i saw a pictures, the pictures who has a lot of memories that i want to erase, the memories that I don't want to remember anymore, i was about to put it back to my drawer when suddenly someone take it away from me, when i look up it was Heesung hyung, wearing a poker face.

"whose this?" he ask as he showed me the pictures.

"N-no one..." i said as i took it away.

"Y/n." he said seriously.

"It's no one okay." i said to him.

"Then if it's no one why won't you answer my question?" he ask.

"It still no." i said then put it back to my drawer, but before i could put it back he snatched it away real fast on my hands.

"If you don't tell me the truth i won't gave this back to you, and i am going to tell this to the others too." he said seriously.

"plss no... don't let them know it." i beg to him.

"No." he said then he disappeared.

what am i gonna do now, if they find out about him I'm sure that they will ignore me for the rest of the day.. ahhh!!! i really hate myself for bringing it with me!!! i scolded to my self then i put back my things and get out of my room. i saw K hyung with Jake and Taki, while Sunghoon, Jay and Niki were busy chatting with each other, sunoo, jungwon and jaebom were no where to be seen, Heesung, Hanbin, and Seon were in the balcony talking seriously... i was so nervous that i don't know if i can tell them all the truth, i was about to go back to my room when Jungwon called my name.

"ohh y/n come here!" he said to me while showing his dimple.

"No thanks." i said while smiling.

"Mind telling us who is this person that you are with in this photo?" Heesung hyung ask.

Then he showed us the picture.

"well i can explain..." i started.

"may i see?" sunoo ask.

"Here." then he showed it to him.

"plss let me explain." i beg to them.

Then i looked at sunoo who was now not in the mood.