Season 2 Chapter 36 - The Come Back

Y/n POV

I woke up early today and did my morning routine and change into this:

After I change I go downstairs and saw Seungcheol and the others sitting in the sofa, I walk up to them and sat beside Joshua

"Can I go outside?" I ask them.

"No." Joshua said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you can't." Seungcheol replied.

"*sigh* okay." I said then go to the kitchen and get some water.

I was drinking my water when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.

"Do you really wanna go out?" Jeonghan ask.

"Yeah.... I mean... I never see what the world is outside, I am always here in the inside." I replied.

"I'll tell it to Seungcheol Hyung, I will go with you." He said then make me face him.

"Just promise me you won't run away from me okay?" He said.

"Yup I promise you Cheonsa Oppa." I said as I hug him.

"Okay." He said then kiss me in the forehead then goes out of the kitchen.

I put the glass of jar back in the fridge and goes out of the kitchen too.

"Okay, I'll let you two to go out but make sure you keep an eye on our girl." Seungcheol said.

"I promise you hyung." Jeonghan oppa said.

"Oppa you are gonna let me go out now?" I ask Seungcheol happily.

"Yes princess, but with Cheonsa Oppa okay?" Seungcheol said then kiss me on my cheek.

"Yehey thank you oppa!!!" I said and then hug him.

Then me and Jeonghan oppa go to his car, he make me wear a black cap, face mask and eye glasses so that no one can notice me, then we drove to the mall, once we are inside the mall, Jeonghan oppa took me to the clothes store, this is the clothes I chose:

1st dress: