Chapter 21 -The New Member?

Y/n POV

I woke up early just like what Jay told me to do so last night, i did my morning routine and wear this:

and then i head out of my room and go to the first floor only seeing Sunoo, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Jake, i walk up to them and sit in between jakehoon and sunwon

"Good morning angel~" Jake greeted to me.

"Good Morning Jakeu~" i greet back.

"How was your sleep princess?" Sunoo ask while caressing my hair.

"It was good... i got Comfy bed and a good view of nature so yeah... i had a great night my Sunshine." i said then smile.

"That's good to hear~" Sunghoon said.

"Wonnie~~~" i whined to Jungwon.

"Nae~~~" He ask as he go in my front.

"Are you alright?" i ask Cutely.

"Nae my Flower~" he said then rub my hair.

"You sure?" i ask.

"Nae~~" he said and then. smile:

"awww Gwiyeowo!!!!!🙈" i said then pinch his cheeks

The five of us just laugh until.

"Good morning Kids~~~" Heesung said still yawning.

"Morning Dork~" i said then run up to Niki whose Behind him.

"Morning My Favorite Guy~~~" i said still hugging him.

"Morning My Favorite Person In The World~~~" He said.

I then jump up to him so that he would carry me.

"Hey you had foot to use in walking~" Jay Said.

"But my feet hurts~" i fake cry in Niki's Shoulder.

"Hey it's fine hyung~" he said while carrying me, i stick my tongue out to Jay.

"You Kid----" Jay was about to say something to me but to my Luck Heesung Shut his mouth that made me giggle.

"Why?" Niki suddenly ask.

"Nothing~" i said and bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"Why did you became sweet to niki all of a sudden?" Jungwon ask with a bit of jealousy.

"Why can't i be sweet to my BoYfRiEnDs?" i ask sarcastically.

"Fine Fine you won this one~" he said with a frown in his face.

"You know that i always won against you right?" i said after Niki sat down and put me on his lap.

"Yeah yeah right~" Jungwon Said giving up.

I just giggled to him.

"Cute~" Niki said to me.

"Kamsa~" i said then kiss his cheeks.

"Can you both stop being clingy with each other and just eat?" Heesung Said Bitterly.

"your just jealous because they are sweet to each other HAHA!" Jake said teasingly to Heesung.

"No i wasn't!" heesung denied.

"Stop denying about what you feel, 'cause your eyes tells us different HAHAHAHA" i said then laugh.

"L-let's J-just eat okay?" Heesung said with a blushing face.

Then all of us started eating our foods, while eating we heard the door bell rang so Heesung stood up and go open it.

"How can i help you Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Heesung ask that made all of us goes to the front door.

"I just Got some news from HQ, may i come in?" He ask in a polite way, then all of us make a way for him, and all of us sit next to each other.

"So.... i got big news to all of you.... you are having a new guy here in the group and i assume that you already saw the last room am i right?" he said.

"A new guy?" i ask in confusion.

"Yeah you had problem with that Ms. Parker?" he ask.

"No.... but i thought we are the only person of this group and that no more added person." i explain.

" we know it already that's why this new guy of yours is one of those guys you knew." he said.

"Where is he?" Jungwon ask.

"Outside." he simply answered.

"Why don't we let him in yet?" Jay ask.

"Because your Leader still haven't sign the contract for the new guy." Jungkook said.

Yhen Jungwon sign up the contract and Jungkook called the guy outside when he goes out of the car we are all shock to see who it was....

"K HYUNG!!!!!" i shout then ran up to him.

"Hey take it slow Y/n or you'll end up falling." K hyung said as he pat my back.

"I-i just missed you hyung~" i said then cry in his shoulders.

"Hey stop crying i'm here now okay?" he said while caressing my hair.

Then the other Enhypen members hug him too.

"We missed you Hyung." Jungwon said then brake the hug.

"I'll get going now so that you could have your reunion." he said.

Then we all wave at him and go inside our house i took K hyung to his room and let him change then after a few minutes he goes down in the first floor and we all sat in the couch while i was still sitting in Niki's lap and cuddled up with him.

"I've missed you guys~" K hyung whined to us.

"We've missed you too hyung." Heesung replied.

Then we all laugh, after that we all eat and celebrate K hyungs welcome party in our group, i guess this is really my new life now, how i wish my brother was here to see this too, i wonder if where he is now and what is he up too....

A/n POV

On the other hand Y/n didn't knew that all this time her dear brother was watching her ever since she got in H-LAND and supported her, she didn't know how happy Yu-jun is just because she made it to become a superhero and not a vampire like him, well he won't lie that he was jealous of his sisters life now, so he promised to himself that....

"From now on Sis you are free from your annoying brother, and also from then on i wish that you would always save people without asking for exchange, i Yu-Jun Parker will promise that i will let my sister go and have her own life now. i love you lil sis." he said before vanishing.

Y/n felt his presence before he goes so she took a quick look at the window to see nothing but an empty area of a tree, it made her sad but keep her smile up for the others.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: OKAY SO I KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THAT MUCH THIS LAST FEW DAYS AND WEEKS BUT I'LL PROMISE TO DO MY BEST IN UPDATING MY BOOKS.

LOVE LOTS MY LUVVS ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡