Chapter 10 - The Dance Partner

Jay POV

I was now in the male cr here in our school, i change into this:

because my next subject is Dance class which is the same as my junior crush (y/n)

because my next subject is Dance class which is the same as my junior crush (y/n). But i put aside my feelings for her for now because need to act cool in front of her so that she won't suspect that i like her even she is just an ordinary girl, talented, cute when she is mad, tiny (a/n: sorry if you are tall i just need to make you and jay to be good together.), cold looking but i know that she is soft inside. when i got in the dance classroom i already saw her talking with her friends which is geonu and yonwoo, also this is what she is wearing right now:

 when i got in the dance classroom i already saw her talking with her friends which is geonu and yonwoo, also this is what she is wearing right now:

And she is so beautiful. I mean when did she even not became this beautiful right? Then our teacher call all the partners in his class.

"okay where is our first partner?" mr. lee ask.

"here sir!" Lainey said while waving her hand.

"okay what will you perform?" mr. lee ask.

"pretty u by seventeen." Mikey said.

"okay let us see." mr. lee said.

time skip after the performance of all the groups~~~~

"okay for the last partner.. jay and y/n parker." mr. lee said while looking at the both of us.

"nae sir~" we both said in unison.

"what song did you prepare for us?" he ask.

"A Different Way By Dj Snake." Y/n said.

"Show us plss mr. Park and ms. Parker." mr. lee said.

Then y/n played the song.

(a/n: just imagine it was you and jay the one dancing and also just imagine their is a lot of students watching you both in their.)

While dancing i was watching how good she is.. i really am inlove with my DANCE PARTNER. MY JUNIOR. i wish i could tell this to her. i know i am to fast to think that she likes me too but i am really desperate on making her mine.

"you both we're good huh." mr. lee said after the dance.

"kamsahamnida!" we both said again in unison and also we bow together.

"Okay tomorrow is the announcement of your grades here in dance class... now class dismissed, you can go home now." mr. lee said.

"uhmm.. y/ n would you mind if i... take you home... it's getting late and cold now?" i ask to her directly.

"sure.. no problem hyung." she said with her brightest smile.

Wait smile? did she just smile at me?! i got so flustered after she smiled at me.

"are you alright hyung?" she ask worried.

"n-nae!" i said.

"why are you so Red?" she ask.

"n-nothing..." i said.

"let's go now?" she ask.

"s-sure.." I said.

Then i take my bag and walk her home. When we got in her doorstep she look at me and said..

"thank you for taking me home hyung..." she said then she hug me.

"you're welcome." i said as i hug her too.

"bye! see you tomorrow!" she said after letting go of the hug.

"bye!" i said.

Then she went in after that i think to myself while walking home. would i ever gonna see her smile again tomorrow? will she gonna look for me if she find out that i'm not gonna be able to go to school because of H-land? i don't think so... after i said it i heard a loud shout came from y/n's house that made me shocked...

"Don't ever hesitate to do the things you wanted to do... if you are also going to H-land plss tell heesung hyung that we will meet again... and also if you like me don't just say it in your mind say it to me face to face cause maybe one day we can be more than just a DANCE PARTNERS! " she shouted. it made me smile.

"THANK YOU Y/N! PROMISE I AM GOING TO SAY IT TO THAT HEESUNG GUY! I WON'T BREAK MY PROMISE! " I shouted back before giving her my best smile and she did too.

She waved at me before closing her window i guess her brother heard what she just said. cute of her.

-------------------------

A/n: That was so Cringe!!!!!!!!! i think i won't gonna continue this cringe's scenario of mine and i am gonna make a little bit angst and fluffy ending of every member... for now... just go with the flow of my cringes stories~~~~~~✌✌✌