S3 Chapter 47 - Always

Y/n POV

I woke up from my little nap and get up from my bed, I walk out of my bedroom and downstairs, I saw my brother Daewoo eating with Yu-jun oppa.

I roll my eyes at the sight of him and sat beside Daewoo oppa and join them to eat lunch.

"Y/n you didn't go to school today, why?" Daewoo oppa said-ask to me.

"I kind of not feeling well today, my body feel so sore." I replied to him.

"Aww my poor little sister, come here I'll give you a hug." He said.

I went to him and he hugs me, I look at Yu-jun oppa who looks so disgusted to see us both.

"You two looks so disgusting." Yu-jun oppa said.

I playfully nudge his shoulder and he just playfully nudge me back.

"Aww Dae-won oppa he hurt me." I fake cry.

"Yah it's not even that hard." Yu-jun oppa said.

"*Laughs* I will bet this two will get a long sooner or later." Dae-won oppa said to Seungcheol oppa.

"Yeah. I bet 50 bucks on that." Seungcheol oppa replied.

"No we won't. Never. I'll bet my 100 bucks on that." Yu-jun oppa said.

"Fine." I said to him.

I sat back down and eat my lunch once I'm done eating I went back upstairs and to my room, I lock the door behind me and take a quick shower and change into this:

After changing, I went downstairs with my purse and car keys.

"I'm leaving, don't wait for me!" I shouted once I'm out.

I went to the garage and enter my car, I start the engine and starts driving to the gate, Mingyu and DK oppa opens the gate for me.

I nod at them and they did the same thing, I drive pass the gate, and they close it already as I was driving I got a phone call from Junghwan oppa and I answer it through my earpiece.

O.T.P
Italics - Junghwan
Normal - You

You: Oppa?

Junghwan: Hyunsuk Hyung is looking for you.

You: Did he tell you if why?

Junghwan: Nope.

You: Is Doyoung oppa with you?

Junghwan: No, only Haruto hyung and jeongwoo Hyung.

You: Good, send me your location and I'll be there.

Junghwan: Okay, we are at the xxx cafe in the very back of the cafe.

You: VIP area it is, bye.

End of call

After the call, I drive fast to the location if where they are, I arrive there and park my car in the parking lot, I enter inside the cafe and accident met Sunghoon of Enhypen, I roll my eyes when I saw him so I walk pass him when I felt him hold me by my wrist.

"What are you doing here?" He ask.

"None of your business." I replied.

I was about to walk away again when he manage to capture my wrist again and this time he was holding it tight already.

"Don't use your power on me Mr. Park." I said to him.

"I wasn't." He replied.

"Let go." I heard from behind me.

We both look back and saw Haruto behind me.

"Oppa." I called out to him.

They stare at each other with burning eyes while I am between this two creatures that is so mad to each other not knowing what to do.

A/n: I'm very and truly sorry for this late updates I am just very very busy with my school and stuff I hope y'all understand. (566 words)

 (566 words)