Chapter 27 - The Game Is Over

Y/n POV

I was in my room getting ready for our mission when someone knock on my room, then it opens and it revealed Jay....

"Yes Sweetiepie?" I ask to him as he wrap his hands on me and I wrap my arms on his neck.

"Are you sure you wanted to do this?" He ask as he put a strand of hair in my ear.

"Yeah.... I know that I can manipulate their mind.... I have that power though." I said to him.

"Just be careful okay? I don't want anything bad happened to you okay?" He said as he put his forehead into mine.

"I will.... For all of you.... will..... I promise that." I said then peck the tip of his nose.

"Good Girl." He said and peck the tip of my nose.

"I'll change my clothes now okay? Just wait for me downstairs." I said then go to my walk in closet when I heard him shout.

"I LOVE YOU CUTIE PIE!"

Then I just chuckle to my self then I heard my door room closed, I then change into this:

After that I already took my bag and go downstairs, after that I go straight to Seventeen's Van and they all greet me and I greet them back, then they drove me near that place where Haru and I Will meet, when I saw him on that cafe I bid my good b...

After that I already took my bag and go downstairs, after that I go straight to Seventeen's Van and they all greet me and I greet them back, then they drove me near that place where Haru and I Will meet, when I saw him on that cafe I bid my good bye to Seventeen first then head inside the cafe, he waved his hand to me and I walk up to him and he made me sit down in front of him....

"Hey long time no see Y/n." He greeted to me.

Then I heard Minghao cursed in the earpiece that is on my Right ear, I kind of brush my hand on my ear so that Haru won't suspect me for anything bad.

"Well it was nice to see you again my dearest friend." I said with a small chuckle.

"Well how are you now?" He ask.

"Well I am doing fine.... You and samchon how was he? Your brother?" I ask him.

"Well you already know about what dad was always doing, and about my brother he will come here in the cafe late, you already know how slow he is." He said then we both laugh on the memory of it.

"Hey." Someone Tap my Shoulder.

When I Look up I saw Nashua, Haru's younger brother and I hug him since I really missed this guy.

"My Ghad Nash It was so long ever since we've seen each other." I said as I hug him, and he hug me back.

"I've missed you too." He said and hug me too.