Chapter 31 - The Newly Built Family

Y/n POV

Me and enhypen was now 7 years married, yet we ares still helping people who needs our help, but this last six months were hard for me since I am caring a triplets, we still don't know if who in Enhypen is the father's of each triplets, they we're all boys, and now I am currently pregnant for Nine months and yeah, I am giving birth to my triplets, after four weeks, I already had my blessing triplets, We named them as, Hae-seong, Jae-wook and Jae-kuk, once the DNA test was revealed the doctor read it to us....

"Okay so Hae-seong Father is Mr. Lee Heesung, Jae-wook father is Mr. Jay Park and Lastly Jae-kuk Father is Mr. Jake Shim.... Congratulations to all of you." The doctor said and the three we're so happy about the news.

"Can I hold them?" I ask.

The three and they all nod at me and Heesung Put Hae-seong in my right side, Then Jay put Jae-wook on my left side and lastly Jae-kuk was placed in my chest.

"They are all so handsome just like their fathers." I said to them while holding the triplets.

Then 6 years had passed I was given a fourplets kids and I already gave birth to them also, They Are Seung-soo, Sunghoon's Son, Sung-mo, Sunoo's Son, Jung-myung, Jungwon's son, and lastly Naoki, Niki's Son, we all are now a happy big family with seven kids.

I am so happy to have a new built family, and I can't wait for more years to spend my life with my own kids, apparently, me and Minghao stopped what we are doing before when he finds out that I am already getting married, and we both forget about it and just ended up becoming friends, he also had a family and same goes to the other Seventeen members.

The TXT members, and BTS members, I don't have any contact with the Okinawa anymore yet still they congratulate me on having my own family, and same goes to yu-jun oppa, my brother, same goes to NCT, I hope that there will be no more people will ruin this family that I had build........................

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A/n: I am truly sorry about ending this story, it's just that I am losing some of my story ideas for this book and I am still processing everything, also I think I might delete some of my books I don't know, but maybe some of it will be deleted, I am truly sorry guys. I hope all of you will understand author, I love you all my LUVVS 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖