Chapter 23 - The Mission

Y/n POV

I was staring blankly in my room when someone took a seat next to me when I look up I saw Jay smiling wide at me...

"Need anything?" I ask.

"Nope, I just need to gave you smth." He said.

"What?" I ask.

"Here take this." He said while handing me with a small box.

When I open it I saw a beautiful earrings:

"jay it was so...... Beautiful." I said while admiring the earrings.

"Put it on today.... and also we have the mission now." He said before going out of my room.

mission? We already have a mission to do today? Wow exciting... I said to my self before going to my bathroom and change into this:

After I change I go downstairs, I put my hair into a high ponytail, after that I head to the meeting room only to see the other members, I sat between Heesung and Jake and Jungwon Start to explain the situation of the mission

"Okay so a bank got rubbed and we need to do smth.... They put an information here if who is the one that rubbed the bank, it also says that they were five people who rubbed the bank, and us as a heros we need to make sure that we will get all 30 people out ALIVE." He said to us.

"So all we need to do is go to that bank and talk to the five people who rubbed the bank and make sure that these 30 people are coming out alive and that's it?" K ask.

"No you didn't get it right, they called us because this work is hard it only means that the people we are gonna fight in here is much stronger than a real people, us Enhyphen need to save 30 people's live, we need to get them all out alive no scars no blood stains, nothing clean, safe and sound.... So what would be the plan how are supposed to do that?" I explained-ask to them.

"Well you are right with that Y/n, all we need to do is sneak into the bank without getting caught by the holdupper and start to kill them one by one without there any other members noticing it, then when we did it we need to find their boss, it says that there boss is in the second floor of the bank sitting in the managers office in the end of the left hallway, so for the ones who is gonna end the members of the holdupper I team all of us up, even to the person whose gonna kill the boss, fist team:

Jay & Heesung: they will kill the 2 holdupper in the first floor in the back of the bank.

Niki & Sunoo: Will kill the 2 holdupper in the middle where all the hostages were on hold.

Me & Y/n: Will be the one who is going to find the boss.

K, Jake & Sunghoon: Will be the one who is gonna take the hostages out of the bank while me and Y/n is ending our mission.

So that will all the teams if anything else happened or if there is more than five of them then you all better watch out, we all are going to enter in the back door of the bank and then after we enter that is where we are going to start our mission, okay now team let's do this and make all those 30 people get out of that bank alive!!! Let's go now team!" Jungwon said then we all stand up and took our things.

Then we all head to our Van, Since K hyung is the one who has a driver's license he is the one whose driving us to the bank, once we get there we told the police to distract the holduppers so that we could get in easily, once the holduppers are distracted we all head to the back door and try opening it with Jungwon's power once it opens we all went in our way.

Me and Jungwon head to the second floor and go to the left hallway, we saw three guys outside the door we call it to the others and they said that there is more than five holduppers in the bank, I use my speed to ran up to the three guys and take them down without any noise, I gave a sign to Jungwon and he came next to me as we are about to open the door Heesung called us from the other line...

"Guys K and Jake Is in danger help is down here first." He whispered.

"Go on Jungwon.... I'll be fine doing this alone you should help them." I whispered to him.

He nod then he kiss me on the lips and he start to run Downstairs while me I use my mist power so that I could make a mist inside of this bank, then I hid beside the door of the managers office.

The boss of this guy's open up the door and he start to cough and he cover his nose and he make his eyes small so that he can still see clearly, once it happend I hold him in his back and turning him around and punch him in the face then he passed out, I carry him in my shoulder and go downstairs I blows out the mist and go to the middle where his guys were unconscious then Jake came up to me and I put down the guy's body next to his 8 more members and took off his clothed mask off his face....

"Jacob?!" I said,

"You know him?" Jungwon ask while tying him with the other holduppers.

"Yeah... He is my brothers old Best friend, his mother says that he died 6 years ago..." I said while opening the banks door.

Once the police saw us they came running to the holduppers and took them and put a handcuffs to all of them, then all the people clap at us and cheer for us they even hugged us and thank us for saving them from death, once we finish it we are all over the internet and T.V shows now, we are even get invited to a interview but we said that we are passed first since we are busy with our missions.

{Time Skip after 2 years~~~~}

After being a hero for 2 years now we all are being respected by all people and we even got a lot of love from them, while my vampire brother is still in their vampire world, even though I miss him so much I know that I can't do anything about it anyway, I was in the garden of our house when someone back hugged me and I already know if who is it....

"Jungwon you need anything?" I ask still not looking at him.

"Nope... I just love seeing you all this happy because of all the love and support that you got from all the people who hated you first..." He said as he put his head on the top of my head.

"Awww..." I said.

"Y/n?" He called out.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"If by any chance... That we ask you if you could be the one who will stay by our side forever what would you answer?" He ask.

"of course what else, it's gonna be a yes..." I said to him.

"Really?" He ask.

"Yes sir~" I said teasingly.

"*sigh* I wish that we could stay like this forever.... No mission... No interruptions.... Just us having our time together, watching the sun sets, having some star gazing, having a lots of sweet moments, dancing in the rain, cuddling and making contact with each other, my body against you, your arms around me and holding you close.... This is all so perfect for me and the others." He said while looking up the sky.

But what if I never keep my promise with you all? What if I leave you all alone in the darkness? I don't want to see you all sad and so Gloomy... I just wanted you all to be happy and to stay who you are now and forever, with or without me, please stay alive and safe for me my loves.... I love you all so much....

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

A/n: So sorry to my verry late update to this story but I hope you all are enjoying to read this.... Also the story is getting to it's end now so look forward to it I love you guys and late happy valentine day to all of you❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️