S2 Chapter 39- This Time, Choose Yourself

Y/n POV

I woke up on Minghao oppa's arm, I smile lightly and then pinch his nose.

I heard him grunt so I giggled cutely and kiss his, neck, jaw, cheek, nose, eyes and then give his lips a peck.

I saw him smiling so I playfully push him.

"Yah?" He softly said.

"Wake up now, the others might be looking for us." I said to him.

I was about to stand up when he pull me back to the bed and he hovered above me.

"Your not going anywhere." He seductively said.

I chuckle and peck his nose.

"Still we won't go there." He said as he came closer.

"Why can't we?" I ask him.

"Because.... You need to deal with me." He said.

"Why is that?" I ask him.

"You make me want you more kitten." He said.

I chuckle again.

"Stop laughing at me, I am serious." He said.

"Okay fine, I'll help you in one condition." I said seductively to him.

He smirk at me and lean closer.

"What is it?" He seductively ask.

"Let's eat breakfast with the members first, after that, I'll help you okay?" I said to him.

He lean more closer to me and kiss my lips.

I kiss him back, before pulling away.

"Now... Let's eat." I said to him.

I get up from his bed, wear my clothes last night and was about to go when he pull me close to him.

"Wait for me once your done with your morning routine okay?" He sexily whispered to my ear.

I just nod at him and give him a peck on his lips before going out of his room.

I went back to my room and did my morning routine and quickly change into this;

(a/n: minus the black shoes and the background.)

After I change, I went back to Minghao oppa's room and knock first before getting in.

Once inside I saw him on his bed using his phone all dressed up.

This is what he is wearing;