Season 3 Coming Soon

Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.

We know what we have to do we're just distracted with self-doubts, we know where we want to be we just need to take the rough roads to get there, and in-betweens there may be unexpected bumps that may pause our journey but we will be able to jump over it. It will be a battle between letting exhaustion covers our will to survive or not giving up and continue to run even with open scars, and if we choose the latter part we will get to our destination no matter what.

I treat the stars like hope, as long as they are shining bright in the pitch-black sky I know something will always keep me moving, breathing, and living. And whenever they're covered with thick clouds on a stormy night, I will still wait for them to appear like how I wait for myself to heal because I know everything can go, everyone can walk away from me but not the stars- they will not abandon me alone in the cold.

 And whenever they're covered with thick clouds on a stormy night, I will still wait for them to appear like how I wait for myself to heal because I know everything can go, everyone can walk away from me but not the stars- they will not abandon me...

A/n: Season 3 coming soon, this is the prologue of it already, what do you all think about this season 3? Will it be more villain? New heroes? Will the legends came back to life? Was there really a second life? All of it is in here, you can all read it in this story, let's altogether find out of what will happen in season 3 of Choose-Chosen.