Shower sex (43)

Maddie's POV:

I woke up around 7am ready for PAX. I turn around facing my red haired boyfriend.

"Morning babe." I say stretching my arms and legs finally rubbing my eyes bridge running a hand through my hair.

"Morning beautiful." Julio says wrapping placing his lips on mine, they felt like the were made to be together

"Ready for PAX?" I say squinting at the sun peaking in through the half drawn curtains.

"Yeah!" Julio says as he wraps his arm round my waist and pulled me inwards.

"I need a shower. So I'll be getting out of bed now." I say as I begin to sit up. I slide one leg out of the warm covers. I get use to the cold air on my bare legs.

"So do I." Julio says getting out of bed.

"Well, you could use the one in Braydens bedroom, just let them know your in there." I say bending down and getting a towel out. I pick out clean underwear and new clothes for the day ahead.

"I was thinking, I don't want to be walking in on thecampingdolphin sex so, maybe I could use your shower." Julio says as he takes his towel out of the cupboard.

"Um..." I don't know what to say, of course I want to have a shower with my boyfriend but it might lead to sex, was I ready? I love him but I don't know.

"It's fine if you don't want too, I understand." Julio says placing the towel back. I've upset him. Not letting us drift away again.

"I never said that." I say as I get his towel and lead him towards the bathroom. I didn't want him to leave again.

I begin to lead us to the bathroom, taking small steps before approaching the bathroom door. I open the wooden door before locking it once Julio is in. He takes his crumpled shirt off revealing his tightly toned torso, followed by his sweat pants that he slept in ,also crumpled, leaving him in just his black boxers.

He begins to walk over to me stripping me of my shirt and flinging it on the floor, followed by my shorts. I could feel the material leaving my legs. I was in my underwear. He had seen me in my underwear before why was I so nervous?

"Ready?" Julio asks.

"For what the shower? No I don't shower in my bra." I laugh.

"I meant taking them off." Julio whispers, tracing lines on my back going down towards my bum.

"Sure..." I say my hands shaking, heart racing, beginning to sweat.

"Just say stop." Julio begins.

He takes my bra off leaving me half naked in front of him. I begin to feel self-continuos.

Covering my upper body I leave him easy access to take the other half off. His hands slide them off and places them somewhere in the bathroom. I begin to walk over to the shower. I put one leg over the tub and turn the shower on.

"You not joining?" I say getting used to him and I in the same bathroom.

"I don't want to get my boxers wet, going to help?" Julio says chuckling.

I forgot.

"Come to the bath, don't open the curtain though." I say with a plan on my mind.

"Okay..." Julio says unsure.

I sit on the bottom of the bathtub and pull the shower curtain up so my mouth is showing. I pull on the top of his boxers with my teeth snapping the band back.

"Ow!" Julio yelps

"Hush." I snake my hands round his bum before slowly taking the boxers off sliding them down towards his ankles. Before standing back up.

"You joining?" I say turning the water higher.

I feel Julio's presence behind me. He slips his hands round my waist before bending down to pick up the shower gel. I hear the top click open and Julio's masculine hands begin to wash my body.

---------------
TIME SKIP
---------------
"How does losing your virginity feel?" Julio says drying my hair.

"Good." I say eating a biscuit while sitting in Julio's lap.

Yes, i lost my virginity in a shower with Julio.

"Am I the best sex you've had?" Julio asks.

"Julio, your the only sex I have had." I admit.

The door opens.

"You had sex didn't you." Bee stands at the door with most of the house behind her.

"Were you fucking listening?" I say through clenched teeth.

"Only the bit where Julio asked you about sex." I hear Will say.

"Great thanks." I begin to laugh as they all filter through my bedroom door sitting on my bed.

Julio moves back so his back is pressed against the wall, I still laid in his lap. Bee next to us, Will next to Bayani who was opposite us, Brayden and Ryan next to them in each others lap, Mitchell on my chair and Parker laying on the floor.

From the corner of my eye I could see Grape at the door before walking away.

AN: I didn't know if I should include smut or not so I keep it light however if you want me to change the chapter around leave a comment letting me know :)