Beds (36)

Maddie's POV:

After the pool, Grape and I went to get a head massage and my nails done, followed by another mystery destination.

"We're here!" Grape exclaims for the second time of the day. He didn't blind fold me this time. I look up from my phone, we had pulled in front of a cinema.

"What are we watching!" I ask while hopping up and down in my seat. Grape had taken me to a movie theatre outside of town.

"I was thinking something funny? I know that you don't like horror, and I'm not sitting through a chick flick, so comedy suits all." He says getting out the car.

"Sounds delicious." I say adjusting my shirt and placing my phone into my handbag.

We walk into the cinema and order our tickets for the newest comedy film. We both get the largest slushy available with every flavour. We head down towards our screening laughing as we walk. I challenged Grape to see who could get to the room the quickest. I won. I opened the door to our screening to see it was empty. Not empty seats. Empty beds.

"Why are there beds here?" I ask as I begin to descend the stairs.

"This cinema offers beds while you watch the movie." Grape says as he takes a sip of his slushy.

"Oh my god." I say ask I begin to choose a bed. I walk up the stairs trying to find the perfectly placed bed. I walk through the Isle and decide on a bed that was in the middle, but not dead in the middle, it was a little to the right.

"This one." I say as I begin to take my shoes and place them underneath the beds.

I begin to shuffle up the pillows and lay on top of the bed resting my head on my hands while my shoulder was propped up on the "arm" of the bed. Grape takes off his coat and puts it underneath our bed and takes out his hoodie instead. He walks to "his side of the bed" and sits down.

"Hi." He says staring at me.

"Hi." I reply staring back.

"How are you?." He asks continuing the stair.

"Good thanks" I ask opening my eyes really wide to Grape causing him to laugh.

"Your so weird Grape says as he shuffles down so his head hits the pillow.

I shuffle down to accommodate his level. Grape begins to wrap his hands round my waist pulling my closer as he kisses my lips. Wow. Grape's a good kisser, but he wasn't Julio.

"Grape, what are we?" I ask pulling away.

"What do you want us to be?" He asks

"I'm not ready for a relationship, and I wouldn't call this just friends." I state

"I like prince and princess. Grape says playing with my hair.

"What's that?" I ask turning to get comfortable.

"We're in love, and we're young and cute." He says.

"Okay, that we are." I say

The cinema begins to fill with people. Old and young couples begin to fill the room. Everyone in this room loved each-other. I look around to see couple kissing or holding hands. I look down at Grape and I's hand. Intertwined. I wouldn't call us in love, a small part of me wants Julio.

The movie starts playing and everyone begins to fade out. I shake my slushy, the only sound was a straw hitting the edge of the cup. I lift it up to the screen. Empty. I frown as I place it in the cup holder.

"We can share." Grape says as he shakes his slushy in front of me. I happily agree as I take sip and watch that movie.

AN: New chapter, thanks you all for 1.5K reads!
Vote
Comment
Follow