We didnt! (7)

Also sorry in advance Wattpad messed up the order of the chapters. Read chapter 6 before this one. Thanks.

Chapter 7:

Julio's POV:

I begin to set up everything for recording, I had it all planned out I thought to myself. Maddie will ask the read and ask the questions, I'll answer them and then ask her the same question. I don't want this episode to be any longer than 20-25 minutes long so I decide on a SG. I tweet out on Twitter;

Hey guys, doing a Q+A with a mystery guest >:) ask us some questions using #tomamystery

And sent, now that that's gone I fix my hair and put on a shirt realising I still only had the purple twitch hoodie on. I stand up and walk over to my wardrobe and decide on the famous pink shirt.

My mum comes up and places the 2 drinks on my desk I thank her before grabbing to pieces of paper to put them on.

"She loves you very much Julio, you know right?" My mother says

"Yes, I love her also" I respond without a hesitation

"Good, you know how she was when you left her, don't let her back to that state."

"I won't, I promise." I say

And with that my mother disappears without another word. I go onto the CUBE SMP lobby to tell the guys on that I'm recording.

"Hey everyone, I'm going to be recording a SG collab-" I get cut of by Devon

"I didn't know we were colabbing?" Devon says confused

" That's because we're not" I respond to Devon

"Oh... Okay then who?" Devon asks questioning me

"Maddie or Thatonebrunette" I say unsure of the response I would be getting from Devon and rest of the group.

It's silent.

"Um Tomahawk? She's not a fan is she?" Graser asks.

"No! I know her irl, she's at my house. She's getting changed now." I say quickly, Graser would kill me if I brought a fan into the CUBE lobby.

"Why's she getting changed?" Kermit says in a fatherly tone. Wow he must really be getting into the farther hood I think.

"Because she's getting out of her pjs" I respond with the truth because all the guys know about me and her after the TeamSpeak incident.

"I TOLD YOU THEY FUCKED" Grape says rather loudly down the mic.

"TOMAHAWK you didn't did you?!" Keenly and Graser say together which was honestly kind of creepy.

"NO! why do you all keep thinking that! Sure I have high levels of testosterone but I can control them. Anyway we don't want to make our relationship public yet-" at this point I see Devon leave TeamSpeak ignore it and carry on. "So for this video we are strictly friends. I want to introduce the heaters to her slowly"

"Ok man no problem" They all mutter something of the sort.

"Thanks guys I'll just go into my recording suite, round up the guys in 20 minutes I want to introduce them to Maddie!" I say excited

"Okay"
"Bye"
"Have fun"
They all say

Maddie's POV:

I walk into Julio's room to see that he'd already sorted out his set up and places another chair down for me. I walk over and sit down and Tomahawk adjusts the camera angle so we both fit. I begin to figit nervously waiting for Julio to say or do something.

"Your going to do great I promise" Julio says obviously sensing my nervousness. He grabs my hands and kisses my lips for good luck.

"3...2...1...HEY WHATS UP GUYS AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER OF THE MINECRAFT SURVIVAL GAMES WITH A SPECIAL GUEST..."

I pop my head up from where I'd been "hiding" and said my Minecraft name as I didn't want to be stalked...I'm sure Julios fans wouldn't do that but I just want to check.

"Yes you are! Any-who, I asked you guys on Twitter to tweet me with the #tomamystery and lets begin to read the tweets." Julio says enthusiastically into his mic while pulling a silly face in the cam. I laugh at him before going into the tag and begin to read out the first question.

"Can you recite the alphabet backwards?" I say while thinking it through.

"Z Y X W... wait hold on." Tomahawk begins to mutter under his breath having to go through the alphabet forwards in order to do it backwards. I laugh at the silly red haired boy.

"Can you then?" He says cockily

"Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A beat that." I say smirking and smiling at him

"Wow I never knew you could do that!" Julio replies obviously impressed with that.

"You learn something new everyday" I say while scrolling through Twitter looking for the next question

"I got one, if you watched Pokémon who was your favourite? New gen and old." I say to tomahawk and looking at the camera.

"Hm... I think my old favourite Pokémon would have to be Charmander without a doubt but new gen I'm not to sure maybe Treecko? What about you?" Julio asked whilst being concentrated on SG

"First generation defiantly Lapras as for new gen probably mudkip because he's just so cute." I reply grinning from ear to ear.

She's such a nerd.