PAX! (21)

Maddie's POV:

Everyone begins to go and get there presents. I on the other hand begin to tidy the kitchen. The amount of bottles we had lying around was unbelievable! For only 10 of us, there must of been enough to cater 50. I suddenly feel 3 pairs of hands pick me up, on on my shins, one on my pelvis and one on my back. The kitchen counter got further away, I began to panic but then realised I was being lifted away from it and relaxed. I was shortly thrown on Julio's lap.

"You wanted presents, we delivered be said as balloons and boxes came into sight. I hug Julio and thank him for everything.

"Oh my gosh, thank you guys so so so much!" I say beginning to get teary eyed.

"No crying! Open your presents!" Mitch says.

"Okay."

Bee passes a present from her and Straub. She said that they wanted to put their money together to get me one big present rather than 2 little ones. I carefully opened the little box they had given me. Inside was an assortment of perfumes, nail varnish, lipstick shades, eyeliner, mascara they had also gotten me a coffee maker! Which is just what I needed as I hate making coffee, it's such a long process. I get up and hug them both thanking them.

Whilst I hug Bee she whispers something in my ear.

"You've got another present just from me, but I'll give it to you later." Bee whispers only so i can hear.

I wonder what the other present was. Next up was Parkers present. He passed me a badly wrapped present.

"Wrapping was never my strong point." He admitted.

"No worries Parker." I respond

I opened his gift and inside lay s new leotard for gym and a pair of tiger paws and butt stick spray and of course a bottle of Dr Pepper. The leotard was blue with black sleeves. A leotard with sleeves are my favourites. A new set of tiger paws for bars and butt stick spray so my leotard doesn't rise.

"How did you know Parker?!" I ask confused.

"Oh you know, a little birdie told me." He said while looking over at Julio.

"Also, I want to try that butt stick spray." He says examining the can.

Mitch had got me lots of bath essentials and a new phone case. Will and Bayani put there money together to get me a pair of new shoes. Rusher and Ryan handed me purse. I open the purse and inside was £10 Starbucks voucher, £15 iTunes card, a voucher to get my nails done, and £20 in cash. Ok, this was a good present I'll keep our little secret about me knowing about thecampingdolphin

Lastly was Julio's I wait for him to hand it to me. I just stare at him.

"If you want it your going to have to come and sit with me." Julio says cheekily and pats his lap. I get up and sit on his lap.

"Okay, gift number one." Julio says as he pulls out a small bag.

I begin to open the bag and I reach my hand inside, I pull out a photo frame of me and him. It was taken by his mum, we were smiling and we both looked as happy as could be. I turn around and kiss him.

"Thank you" I say

"Present number 2." He says and hands me a large-ish box. I begin to slowly unwrap the box, to reveal a new pair of beats that he had gotten me! They were black and matte just what u wanted.

" I noticed that yours were looking old and were broken in one of the speakers, so I thought I'd buy you a new pair." Julio said like it was nothing.

"Thank you so freaking much." I press my lips against his and we begin to make-out in front of the others.

"Ew gross." I hear Grape say

"Your just jealous." I hear Julio mumble.

Grape mutters something underneath his breath but in-audible for me to hear.

"Thank you everyone! For all of my pre-" I was cut of my Julio.

"You still have my last present!" Julio says waving a small envelope In front of my face teasing me.

"Oooo more!" I say excited as I sit back down on his lap and kiss his cheek.

He gives me the small envelope and tells me to be careful. I take the white envelope trying to figure out what it could be. I begin to peal the flap away from the actual envelope. I close my eyes and take hold of the thin piece of paper. I open my eyes to see that Julio had brought me PAX tickets! I screamed and shouted.

"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU!" I say as I hugged him. I looked at the tickets, I looked at the date before realising something.

"You okay babe?" Julio asks

"I can't go." I say I begin to cry, I drop the tickets and run to my room.

AN: Shorter chapter than usual, sorry I need to be somewhere and I needed to put a chapter out. Better a short one than none at all!
Next chapter 410 reads :)
Vote
Comment
Follow