Confusion (2)

Maddie's POV:

We wake up around 10:00pm on the same night. It didn't matter anyway Friday is our sleepover day. Well, that's what mum thinks anyway she doesn't know that I even have a boyfriend let alone sleep with him. I text her just telling her that I'm at Sasha's like always. I try to turn over to get my phone and play a game not wanting to awaken Julio. I slowly reach over to his bedside table and picked up my phone. I see a text from Grape I slide my phone and put in my passcode.

"Having fun with Juilo? : )"

I get confused expecting to see Grape standing outside Julio's door or something. I slowly get free from Julio's grasp before looking out of his window. Nothing. I open Julio's bedroom door nothing but his landing. I get worried before sliding back into my original position with Julio's arms wrapped round my waist. He tightens his grip realising I'm back. I turn around so were back to spooning each other. I text Grape back.

"You're creeping out staph."

Grape was the only one who knows about mine and Julio's relationship. Grape helped Julio's with his nerves when he wanted to ask him out, and I am forever thankful to Grape for pushing Julio's in the right direction. Grape lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming which is in the USA and is one of Tomahawks friends who he's met through Minecraft. Sasha also knew but she swore that she would tell no one. So if the secret got out Id know who to blame.

"No, Julio left TeamSpeak on..."

I jump up out of Julio's grip and step over to his computer, shaking the mouse before the screen lit up. I scramble around trying to find Julio's headset. I open up TeamSpeak to see that Julio wasn't on mute I go into the CUBE SMP lobby to find Grapeapplesauce, Hbomb94, Kiingtong and TheCampingRusher all in the CUBE SMP lobby.

"Hey guys its meeee." I say rather loudly down Julio's mic to alert everyone I'm here. I shouldn't be disturbing anyone anyway it's the lobby not a recording suite. A chorus of "heys" from the guys fill my eardrums. I keep quiet about me and Julio hoping that only Grape heard us. I blush just thinking about it.

"Blushing are we there little one?" Rusher says with a smirking tone.
However this causes me to blush even harder and then I thought how does he even know I'm blushing were on TeamSpeak with no facecam?

"Rush, how'd do you know I'm blushing?" I asked stunned

"Ah there young one Papa Rusher always knows." He earns an eruption of laughter from the group.

The silence is killing me.

"So what we want to know is did you fuck?" Grape says rather loudly not disgusting the fact me and Julio are together. Once again he earns a loud bellowing laugh from the group.

"GRAPE you can't ask a girl like that you have to dust it with sprinkles and put glitter on it and serve it ice cold." Hbomb says.

"Yeah dude" Kiingtong chips in.

"I'm allowed she's Maddie" Grape jokingly says.

"Watch it bud" I joke

"But no we didn't fuck or anything of the sort and trust me you would have known from all Julio's moaning and groaning because I'm just that good" I joke.

"Too much information little one, besides you're not 16 yet."Rusher says taking the role of my dad.

"3 more months" Grape mocks me from earlier doing the worst impression of my British accent I've ever heard to man.

"Dude that was awful" Will says backing me up on my thoughts.

"What's awful" I spin around in Julio's chair to become face to face with my shirtless boyfriend.