Lucky (1)

Maddie's POV:

"WHAT UP GUYS AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER OF THE MINECRAFT SURVIVAL GAMES." Tomahawk says rather loudly I'm honestly surprised he doesn't get complaints from the neighbours from being so loud.

"Today I'm playing ughhhhHHHHH SG 4 my favourite map of all time and no one can change that, I don't care if Minecraft come out with another map SG 4 will remain my all-time favourite map." I chuckle slightly under my breath so no one hears me. Before being scared out of my skin.

"ARGHHHH FOR GOODNESS SAKE HE WAS COMING OUT OF NO WHERE HOW was I meant to kill him? He hacks #ban no I'm only joking don't report him k thanks." I threw my phone across Juilos bed in an act of sacredness I get up and slap him round the head before returning to my usual spot on his bed out of frame so no one sees me just how I like it.
"I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you." Juilo says with concern dripping through his voice before he stood up and stood at the end of the bed.

"I honestly didn't mean to scare you." He says as he stands at the end of his bed staring into my eyes longingly and giving me one of those smirks he does. I felt my heart beating so fast that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I'm so lucky to have someone like him all for my own.

"Take a polaroid it'll last longer." I can hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"Issue there T? I don't have a polaroid so staring will have to do." I smirk at him

He laughs and turns away he strips out of "recording attire" I turn to look at my phone about to go twitter before I hear the sound of a shirt dropping onto the floor by my feet. I look up to see a much toned Juilo. I bite my lip and continue staring at his tightly toned back and think of everything and anything I want to do with him. He looks up and laughs snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I thought we discussed this take a picture?" he says while chuckling.

"Well, you are my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend so technically I'm allowed to do whatever I want with you with you." I look up at his green eyes and he responds with

"You're not 17 yet babe so maybe not." I pout and look up into his eyes once more and say
"3 more months" with a slight smirk and lust in my voice.

He kisses me on my forehead before coming down to lay with me. He, being 5" 11 is the big spoon and me being only 5" 3 obviously being the small spoon. We cuddle and talk and listen to music. I thought to myself what did I do to deserve someone as good as him. Sure we've been childhood friends but I never thought of him as my boyfriend until he asked me out a couple months back. Sure I've always liked him but I never thought that we'd become an actual couple. I'd always liked him but I always thought that he had his eyes on another girl. Grape told me that he was only interested in me and that every day on team speak he would tell Grape about his day and how much he wants me. It's like fairy tale come true. I slowly fall asleep in his arms thinking about what my life would be like without him.