Shes hot bro (10)

---------------------------------------
Song: Take a look at my girlfriend: Gym Class Hero's
---------------------------------------
Julio's POV:

I watch her walk down the long, unsteady road. I don't bother chasing after Maddie it'll only make her more angry at me.

I can't believe I said what I did. I mean what was I honestly thinking? That I was going to be able to get away scot free! Ugh I'm such and idiot I think to myself while going back inside and removing my shoes and coat.

"Julio why didn't you walk Maddie home?" My mother asked while placing my shoes into a neater arrangement and putting my coat onto a separate hook. I swear all mums do this.

"We had a little argument, nothing major" I lie to my mother; well it's half true, we had an argument, it was major, but not global news worthy. I think as I walk up the stairs towards my room.

"She's always right Julio, the women's always right! Remembe that you'll get places." My mother says to me while beginning to cook mine and my brothers dinner.

I log onto TeamSpeak and see that the boys have done what I asked and the gathered up most of the cube people so we talk about Maddie.

"Hey everyone." I say trying to act enthusiastically towards the fellow members.

I get the oblivious "hi" "hey" "hello" from them all, there accents mixing together to create some odd sound.

"So, um...-" I begin nervously "Your probably thinking why are we all here has so-" Grape cuts me off abruptly

"I told them all about you and Maddie saving you the awkwardness." Grape says chilled.

I don't know wether to be happy or pissed off? I guess he's just looking out for me.

"Yeah, she's pretty hot bro" Bayani says earning a muffled laugh from some of the guys.

"Yeah, she looks like a keeper." Bee says making me feel like a idiot for starting a fight earlier today. I didn't even know Bee was in the chat. I sigh and put my head in my hands. I run my fingers through my messy hair and make conversation

"So what's your opinions on Maddie then?" I ask obliviously into the chat waiting for there response

"She's hot bro" Bayani says

"She seems really nice and genuine" Graser replies "and she knew who I was which makes me like her 10x more." He makes the group laugh.

"She knows her Pokemon, that's enough for me." Hbomb says

"Id really want to record with her! Could I steal her and make a video with her soon?" Parker says

"Sure, but I don't think she wants to start up her own channel." I reply

"Another Brit to the mix!? I'm cool with it" Will (Kiingtong) says

I look through the list hoping to see Devon's name but nothing. He wasn't in the chat. He's been acting strange lately.

"Not that I will judge, but how old is Maddie?" Ryan says into TeamSpeak

"She's 16 but 17 in around 3 months." I say quietly waiting for the next question

The TeamSpeak is silent. I begin to panic. I checked my internet behind to think that I dropped my connect but no I had full bars?

"So, you haven't ugh- well um...you know... done it? Have you?" Straub asks nervously unsure of my response. I decide to have a little fun

"Um... Yeah we did actually, this morning things got a bit heated and one thing lead to another a-"

Screams of
"YOU DID WHAT!?" Filled my headset I could of sworn I heard a "nice one mate" in the mist among the another's yells.

I begin to laugh.

"Guys, guys, I'm only joking I still have my v-card." I say gasping for breath still laughing at there response.

Breathes of relief come from everyone on TeamSpeak.

"Also, we're not publicly announced and we want to keep it that way until Minecon if that's alright with you all." I ask

Once again murmurs of "yeah" "of corse" come from the group.

"Awesome thanks guys." I sigh "Oh uh Bee? Could I do a collab with you if that's alright." I ask hesitant of the answer. Most of the guys have left.

"Yeah! Of corse Julio!" Bee says happily

I pull us aside into a recording suite to bring our collab.

"What are we playing she asks while re-adjusting her mic and stand." Nothing actually I just needed some girly advice.

"Ok, shoot." Bee responds

"Well, Maddie and I had a little argument before she walked home. I said something's I shouldn't of in the heat of me being ignorant." I say in one quick breath.

"How bad did you muck up?"

"Out of 10 a solid 8.5" I hear someone say.

"Thanks mum." I say as she walks out my room.

"Well, you heard my mum an 8.5." I guess." I say worried of Bees response

"Wow, that's quite a lot." Bee says in a hushed tone.

"Right! Here's the plan." Bee starts...

A/N I hope you are enjoying the book sorry for having to move it to a different account. I had a difficulty with my own account. This one is here to stay!

Don't forget to like comment and rate down below!