Pro make-up artist (32)

----------------
LIGHT SMUT
----------------

Maddie's POV:

"What do you wanna do today?" Grape asks me as I'm putting on my make-up.

"I don't mind, it's our last day before PAX, so... any ideas?" I ask Grape as I apply a thin line of eyeliner.

"Well... I did have a plan but I want to make sure you want to come." Grape asks me as he looks in my direction.

"Anything you plan, I'm sure to enjoy." I say as I spin my black chair round to face the boy laid in bed.

Grape and I weren't a couple, but we weren't just friends. We weren't really anything. He was here for moral support, after PAX he'll fly back to Cheyenne and we'll only talk by TeamSpeak. I don't want to get attached to him. The last time I fell in love the guy hurt me. He betrayed me.

"Earth to hiccups." Grape says as he waves a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say with my mouth hanging open and a dazed look on my face.

"I was thinking that I'll finally give you your birthday present and we will go for a meal" Grape says as he fiddles around with my makeup brushes.

"You don't have to get me anything, you helped me out enough." I say as I take hold of one of my makeup brushes.

"It's your birthday can't I spoil a princess?" Grape defends as he puts his hands up.

"Well, it was yesterday but I'll take you someone spoiling me." I say as I begin to brush Grapes face with one of my brushes.

He picks up my powder brush and begins to jokingly dust around my face pretending he's a makeup artist.

"Tissue, stop! Your going to ruin my makeup!" I say as I laugh and run away from Grape with my powder brush.

"I am a pro-make-up artist let me make-you-up." Grape says as he throws me onto my newly made bed.

"Tissue, I just made this." I say as I spin around so my bum is pressed against Grape's pelvis. I begin to smooth out the lines I had just made from Grape throwing me onto the bed.

Grape's POV:

She had her bum up against my pelvis, I try to keep my boner as subtle as I could. I hold her hips, steadying her so she can make her bed. She finishes making the bed and sighs in happiness.

"Done!" She shows me that beautiful smile that I love dearly, almost as much as I love her lips are pressed up against mine.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I take hold of her hips and throw her back onto the bed she just made making her moan in frustration.

"Tissue! I ju-" I cut her rant off by my lips pressed up against hers. Just how I like it. I begin to move my lips in time with hers. She runs her hands through my hair and down my back stopping at my arse. She slides her hands back up my back before sliding them back down, once again, and slipping them under my jeans on top of my thin boxers.

She's beginning to take control, I try to gain it back by slipping my hand underneath Maddie's bum and giving it a quick squeeze.

She still has the alpha role. I pull away not liking her winning.

"We should be going if you want to get there on time." I say as I slowly crawl off of her body. I didn't want her to go, but I didn't like her winning.

I look over at Maddie who is bending over putting her on shoes showing the bottom of her bum, I take full opportunity to stare. She walks over to me and links arms and we head down the stairs.

"We'll be back soon, don't set anything a-light... actually, I couldn't care less what you do, just no sex in my room. Maddie says as we walk out the house hand in hand.

Then we see him. Julio.

AN: Once again another chapter, I hope you all are enjoying this book!
Vote
Comment
Follow