Like I give a heck (31)

AN: Wattpad's still having issue of notifying when I have made an update. Therefore, check back daily! I update everyday.

Maddie's POV:

I wake up the next morning still snuggled into Grape; I slowly open my eyes to reveal my bedroom. I gradually begin too shuffle out of Grape's grasp to be hit by the cold air. I look down at my attire, I looked revolting, my hair was everywhere, make-up smudged, clothes crumpled.

I walk over to my dresser and begin to take my make-up off. I begin to strip out of over-sized shirt only standing in my room only in underwear. I hear shuffling in my bed sheets I quickly pull the nearest shirt over my bra. I look over to see Grape sitting up in my bed.

Memories of last night come flooding back to me. Julio left me. I'm single. He went off with Devon. Tears begin to brim in my eyes; I turn away so my back is facing Grape. Even though I hate to admit it... I still kinda love Julio, even though what he done to me. He was my first real boyfriend, someone who I thought I could trust. I guess I was wrong.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say my voice breaking.

Grape's POV:

"Have fun" I say to Maddie as she walks to take a shower.

Have fun, why would I say that? She's just broke up with her boyfriend and I tell her "have fun." I mentally slap myself.

I recompose myself before sitting up. I begin to shuffle around before getting comfortable. I slide my hand underneath the covers trying to find my phone. I keep sliding my hand around until I come across a hard metal object, my phone. I take it out from underneath the covers and unlock it.

"Hey, were all back home now; I walked into Maddie's bedroom and saw you with her looking pretty close. Care to explain?" - Bee xx

Oh God, I didn't tell everyone what happened. I better tell them.

I walk down the winding staircase to see everyone sat in the living room. I stand awkwardly by the door frame.

"Before any of you start, she's still a virgin." I state as I take a seat on the 5 seater sofa next to Will and Brayden rubbing the headache I had.

"What happened, and I swear to God if you've fucking hurt her your out of this house." Brayden says taking the role of her protective older brother.

"I didn't, Julio did, besides it would be Maddie's choice not yours." I say looking down at my hands.

"Explain." Hbomb ushers me.

I begin to explain everything that happened between us from Nando's to Maddie waking up. Leaving out the details about Maddie's and I heated bathroom scene.

"I understand that your trying to comfort her but is sleeping with her really the best way to deal with things." Bee asks.

"It wasn't like that." I state.

"Wait till I see them tomorrow at PAX! I'm going to smack him so hard." Brayden says. I look over at him to see Ryan playing with his hands to try and calm him down. Maddie deserves someone like that.

"Can I join." Mitch says through clenched teeth.

"I'll provide the baseball bat." Bayani says.

"Guys look, hurting Julio or Devon isn't going to help the matter. I don't want him anymore, if he doesn't want me why should I want him." Maddie says walking over to me and sitting on my lap.

"But it will help." Will says. He's never one for violence.

"What will the heaters say about the breakup?" Bee raises a valid question.

"Like I give a heck" Maddie says quoting one of my lines.

She earns a laugh from the whole group she snuggles back into my neck.

We begin to talk about PAX and how it will all happen before I hear a light snoring from Maddie.

AN: Hey! Thank you all so much for 1K, when I started this book I never thought I'd get 100 reads! Next chapter up soon as a celebratory chapter!
Vote
Comment
Follow