Model it (24)

AN: Thank you to gaurdianboy for the cover :) go and follow and read his story!

Maddie's POV:

I walk down stairs after recording the video with Julio. I jump the last 2 steps, and slide into the living room. It was spotless. It looked as if we didn't even have a party. I begin to go round to everyone and thank them for their help.

"Oh my gosh, thanks everyone." I say as I look at the spotless room.

"Well don't thank Julio, he did nothing." Grape says sitting down on the sofa. I walk over to where he sits and sit down next to him. I place my legs on the other end of the sofa and snuggle into Grape and begin to play with his shirt.

"Where is Tomahawk?" Bayani asks.

"We just shoot a IRL video explaining to Heaters about me and Julio being a thing" I reply still playing with Grapes shirt and ignoring our mini sex scene.

"Oh okay." Grape says.

"Anyway...what do we have planned for my 17th birthday party!?" I say while my eyes are still focused on Grapes top.

"I thought we could go out for a girly lunch and maybe a shop?" Bee asks.

"Sounds awesome!" I say while adjusting my eye line so I'm looking at Bee.

"When you want to go?" I ask

"10 minutes?" Bee says.

"Let me go and get ready. I say while hopping off of Grape.

I run upstairs sorting my hair and makeup out. I turn my top the right way round before slipping on some shoes.

"Where you off to?" Grape asks from my doorframe.

"Lunch with Bee, don't you remember?" I respond trying to find a matching jacket.

I suddenly remember my parents present. I walk past Grape and into my parents room to find 3 neatly wrapped presents. I walk over to the biggest one and tear the wrapping off. It was a MacBook Air. I gasp as Grape comes running in.

I unwrap the second to reveal a new handbag by Michael Kors.

I lastly unwrap the third which was a new bikini for Spain. It was all black.

"Looks like I won't be needing this." I hold up my bikini and show Grape.

"You could always model it?" Grape replies with a chuckle.

"Maybe later." I say while putting it back in the box.

I go back into my room and find a jacket that matches my outfit. I pull on a pair of converse and head towards Bee.

I walk over to Julio who is too engrossed in his phone to even notice me standing in front of him.

"Bye Julio." I say trying to get his attention

"Bye." He says

We walk out the front door and head towards Bee's car. We put a CD in and sung all the way to shopping centre.

"So what do you need?" Bee says while placing her belongings into her handbag.

"HMV, Paperchase, Ann Summers and Topshop. I say as I turn into HMV.

"Could we stop for lunch at around 1? I'm getting a little hungry." Bee asks.

"Of corse! Where do you want to eat?" I say as I browse through a selection of CD's.

"Nando's?" Bee replies.

"Sounds good." I reply as I settle on a CD.

Julio's POV:

Rusher, Ryan, Will, Bayani, Mitch, Parker, Grape, Straub and I were at Nando's waiting for the girls qnd some guests to arrive.

We decided that we would have the whole of Nando's to ourself. We each payed an amount of money to have Nando's to ourself.

The door swung open which caused a bell to ring. My head snaps over to the door and spots the rest of the CUBE walking through the restaurant.

"Hey everyone!" I say welcoming them all.

They all sit down round the table. I saved a space for Maddie next to me and the space on the other side of me was empty until a presence filled it. I turned my head over towards Devon.

I try to remain cool. I don't really want him sitting here but I'll have to drop what he done to Maddie and pretend that I didn't see them make-out. I couldn't though. That's the only thing I could think off.

"Hey Julio! How are you! I've missed you!" Devon exclaims.

I didn't miss you. In fact I hate you. However he did look hot.

"I missed you too." I say not meaning any of it.

Devon leans over for a hug, I didn't want to hug him but I didn't want to make things awkward

I hear a door open and the bell go off.

AN: Another chapter posted. I hope you are all enjoying the story. Next chapter 625 reads.
Vote
Comment
Follow