-Chapter 59- I hate to admit it but...

Start from the beginning

"Let me guess you two were just making circles around the castle?"- Louis asked.

"We would never."- I said.

Rest of the dinner we spent talking about some random things and me just wondering what's Blaise talking about. I had few guesses about what Louis will say, but they just seemed dumb.

"Meet me here at 8 PM."- Louis said as we entered Slytherin common room. "This can end well or just end bad no in between."

"Okay I'm scared now."- I said.

"See you in hour Y'n."- He said as he left for the dorm.

7:50

I had nothing else to do so I climbed to common room and planned just to sit on couch and wait for Louis. I left my dorm and saw Draco in common room. Immediately when he saw me he got up and was walking towards the door.

"Draco!"- I said trying to stop him from leaving.

He didn't listen so I used the spell and closed the door right in front of me.

"What Y'n?"- He said panicking.

"What's wrong and what is happening?"- I asked walking towards him.

"You don't know how many times I wished to say it to you and to Louis, but I can't. You two will hate me forever."

"Draco whatever you are doing we would never hate you. This whole year you have been acting weird. Where's the boy I knew for 6 years who smiled every minute and made fun of everyone?"

"You will find out soon where he is."- He said. "I had no choice Y'n."

"Whatever you are doing or going to do be careful okay."- I said hugging him but he just stood here. "Hug me back right now."

Draco hugged me back and I could just feel his heart starting to beat normally again. It felt like I was the first person who gave him a hug in his entire life.

"I got to go."- He said. "Please don't hate me after this."

"I promise."- I said.

Draco left the common room and sooner or later Louis bursted out of his door.

"I talked to Draco."- I said.

"What did he say?"- He asked.

"He told me about how he has no choice and that we will hate him."

"Of course we won't."- He said.

Me and Louis talked a little about Draco and then Louis said we needed to go to Snape's closet of potions and take one potion.

"We will need..."- Louis said looking for a potion.

"If you are planning to poison me you could do it in common room too."- I said.

"This."- He said picking up purple potion.

"What is that?"- I asked.

"You will see."- He said.

We climbed to Astronomy tower while I asked Louis about 100 questions, but he didn't answer any of them. Just "You'll see".

"Okay so what now."- I asked as we sat down.

"See this potion."- He said. "It's a potion that makes you say lies."

"Are you becoming a magician?"- I asked laughing.

"Wizard. Close enough."- He said.

He turner around and it looked like he drank the potion. He turned back to me while I looked confused as hell.