CAN I PLEASE STOP GETTING HIT WITH GODDAMN ROCKS???

I jump out of bed, nearly slipping as I race into the living room and out into the commons. I'm still in my pajamas, but there's a bigger issue at hand so what the hell. I rush into the Teachers dorm, banging on the door with Elian's name next to it. Elian swings open the door. "Kid what the fuck?" He asks groggily. "I should be asking you the same damn question, Elian Timor." I growl. That wakes him up. His eyes widen as he looks down at me in horror. "You wouldn't understand kid..." He groans. "So you ARE a traitor then. And what the hell do you mean? What could I possibly not understand about this?" I ask, trying to keep from shouting. "Family comes before all else." Elian whispers. "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??? AREN'T WE LIKE FAMILY?!?! WHAT ABOUT H-"And then... everything goes black as something heavy and cold hits me in the head.

I open my eyes and slowly sit up. I'm in medbay. Again. "What happened?" I ask. Hera is in the corner glaring at the floor. Nat and Lane are asleep in two chairs next to the cot. "We found you unconscious next to Elian's dorm. You were propped up against the wall and covered up with a blanket. Elian, and his things, were gone." Hera growls. Nat startles awake. "Huh? Oh you're up. That's nice." She mumbles before falling back asleep. "We reviewed security footage. He betrayed us." A woman says, walking into the medbay. "Son of a BITCH!!!" Hera yells angrily. Two spikes of ice seem to fly from her fingertips and sink into the wall as Hera storms out. Lane and Nat wake up, looking around in confusion.
"She's less than pleased." The woman mutters, looking at the two icicles now stuck in the wall. "I'm general Gwendolyn. I'm the one currently in charge of this base. Anaideia was a newer soldier, so her betrayal was horrible, but it wasn't much of a shock. But Elian.... he's been with us for quite sometime. This is surprising." "He said something about "family comes before all else". That's the last thing I remember. What do you think that means?" General Gwendolyn pauses to think. Then she snaps her fingers.
"Of course! The forgotten brother. Anaideia is a Timor, better known as the family currently running the L.O. Her Father used to have a brother, but he disappeared from the battlefield about ten years ago. No one knew what happened or where he had gone. His older brother, Eligio Timor, acted like nothing happened. About two years later, Elian showed up." She says. "Ok...? That might be a coincidence."Lane says. "But it's not. And I know because both Elian and Anaideia have golden eyes. It runs in their family, but golden eyes are still pretty rare." Gwen says. I nod. "And considering what I confronted him about..." I mutter. "What?" "I was only there late at night because I had a dream where Anai ran into what looked like a throne room and a man turned around and it looked like an older version of Elian. Last time I had a dream like that it was of Anai, and I ignored it. Look what happened then." I say. Lane and Nat both wince. "Well... there have been stories of Star Beings having prophetic dreams." Nat mutters. "Someone's been researching. Anyways, tell the other Star Beings that you all have the day off. Hera needs time to-" as if on cue, one of the ice spikes breaks off and shatters on the ground. "Cool off..."

After Lane, Nat, and I told the other Star Beings what happened we headed back to bed since it was like five AM. But I couldn't sleep. So I got some coffee and trained for two hours. Now I'm taking a shower. My thoughts drift to Elian. How could he betray all of us? He said something about family but it feels like his "family" is the reason he isn't as strong as he used to be. What happened to found family? Hera, the other Star Beings. Hera loved him and the rest of us kinda saw him as an uncle. Like uncle Iroh, but foul mouthed and slightly mad at the world. "Why? Why would he do this? And why does it hurt so damn BAD?" I punch the wall, cracking the tile. "Fuck..." I groan, staring at my now bleeding knuckles. I turn off the water, put on some clothes, and bandage my hand with some gauze under my sink. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess from where I got hit. I smooth it back. Everything hurts. And the betrayal stings worse than any injury.
I don't even know why. Anai threw me off a cliff, but it still didn't hurt me like this. Maybe because, now that I'm looking back on it, Anai was sloppy. She wasn't careful, and there were little hints. But with Elian... nothing. He knew exactly what he was doing. And it's frustrating that no one saw it coming. I yell in anger and walk out into my bedroom. "Maybe I should go train again..." my door creaks open. "Hey. Someone mentioned caves and now we're gonna check it out. You're coming." Lane says. "You say that like I don't have a choice." "You don't. We're all feeling confused and betrayed and combined with the fact that you knew both of them personally... yeah I really don't want to leave you alone. Also, why is your hand wrapped?" I quickly hide my hand behind my back. "No reason. Let's go look at those caves."