Party time bitches

After a short (but not so short) explanation, Ethan caught me up to speed. Thomas is older than me by three years, and Theo is younger than me by five. Ethan and my birth mom left Thomas here with family when they went to earth because they believed they'd be coming back with me after a year or two. They didn't know that their memories would be changed and erased. They had me and, because Ethan and my birth mother were having marital issues, decided to give me up. Then for some reason, their memories returned and they got snatched back to Worlomands. At first they thought their issues were just the memory loss. So, Ethan and my mother stayed together for seven more years, Theo and a little girl named Tunia being born five years after I was. Then everything went to shit, my mother refused to let go of Tunia, and now the boys live with Ethan while Tunia lives with my mom and her new wife.
"Your mother, Amelia, became... colder... after the twins were born. And for some goddamn reason, pardon my language, she refused to let both of them go with me. Or even have joint custody. She wanted one of them full time. She was always uptight, but after we started having kids it got worse and worse." Ethan mutters. He put Theo to bed a little while ago. "Yeah mom can be an asshole." "Thomas!" "You know I'm right." He says, sitting down on the couch. He's wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweats. "So when did you even get here?" Thomas asks. "Over five months ago. Lane, Maxine, Damien, and Gabriel have more experience than I do though." Thomas nods. "Y'all have been here longer?" He asks, glancing at the others. They shake their heads. He raises an eyebrow. "Then how...?" "I was unconscious for a little more than three of those five months."
"WHAT?!" Ethan yelps. "I got thrown off a clif." I say with a sheepish grin. "By who?" "My ex girlfriend." Thomas snickers. Ethan glares at him. "What? Seriously though, how bad does a breakup have to be for her to throw you off a cliff?" Thomas asks. I giggle. "Ethan, you asked who. I uh... I might've kicked her dad in the balls today."
Thomas looks at me with confusion. Ethan's jaw drops. "Your ex is Anaideia Timor?" It takes Thomas a minute to register that fact. Then his face twists into shock, his eyes growing wide. "YOU KICKED ELIGIO TIMOR IN THE BALLS?!?!" "yes? Did I... did I not establish this?" I ask, looking over at Ethan. Thomas holds his head in his hands, still looking shocked. "I think he needs a minute. So... who are your friends?" "Oh! Right." I say. I look at Lane and nod. She stands.
"I'm Lane. I'm the purple Star Being." Lane says. Damien stands up. "Damien. I'm the white one.... that didn't sound right." He says, smacking his forehead. Next is Maxine. "I'm Maxine. I'm the pink Star Being." Lastly, Gabriel stands. "Gabriel. I'm the..." he mumbles something in French. Damien begins to open his mouth. Gabriel glares at him. He quickly shuts it. "YELLOW! I'm the yellow Star Being. Sorry. My English... it's not that good." Gabriel says sheepishly. "What is your first language?" Thomas asks, finally speaking back up. "French." Gabriel states. Thomas perks up.
"Oh! vous ne connaissiez pas beaucoup l'anglais au départ, n'est-ce pas?" Gabriel grins excitedly. "non, pas beaucoup. mais apprendre a été amusant. bien que les malédictions aient probablement été l'une des premières choses que j'ai apprises. ta sœur a tout à fait la gueule de volaille." He says. Thomas giggles. "He says you curse a lot." I glare at Gabriel, who just laughs in response. I pull out my phone and glance at the time. "Oh crap. It's late. We'd better head back to the cabin." Ethan raises an eyebrow. "No offense, but that's a horrible idea. The L.O. Is probably still looking for you. You go out there tonight and..." He shudders at the thought. "We've got blankets and pillows. It's probably best you stay here tonight." Ethan says. I nod quietly. "Ok. Looks like we're staying here."

My mind flashes with visions. Rocks crumbling down on top of me. Elian looking absolutely terrified. Lane's face frozen in a scream. I hear people yelling my name. Hera. Nat. I can hear the Deity's voice. "I tried to warn you." They say. The only vision that's truly clear is fucking horrifiying. The Star Beings are gathered around a pile of rocks. Lane is crouching down, holding a limp body. My limp body. "Hell is coming Delilah." I hear the Deity's voice say. "Only you can stop it."
I wake up screaming. And everyone else in the house looking at me with various emotions. Fear. Anger. Worry. "Nightmare." I grumble. "Do you normally scream bloody murder when having a nightmare?" "Yes." Lane and I grumble. I look at her and raise an eyebrow. "I'm not deaf. I might be a heavy sleeper, but there was one time I was awake. Though that time, you were gone by the time I came to check on you." "When was that?" "Your birthday night. Where did you go anyways?" I pause for a second, thinking of how to avoid the fact I saw Elian that night. "I... took a walk. I needed to clear my head." I lie. "Ah." Ethan clears his throat. "Well... we should probably get back to sleep." Everyone else nods. I stand. "I... I might stay up a while. Do y'all have any hot chocolate?" Ethan nods. "Yeah. Let me show you where it is."

I open my eyes. After I got Hot Chocolate last night, I went back to bed. At least I slept well this time. I sit up and glance at the window. Light is seeping through the closed blinds. We probably need to go today. Staying with Ethan, Thomas, and Theo could, and will, put them in danger. "Oh you're up." I hear Damien say. "Uh... yeah. Yeah I am." We stare at each other in silence. This is awkward as fuck. "Um... thanks." Damien says suddenly. "For what?" "Helping Caleb. He's actually trying to change. I've... I've never seen him this determined about anything. Not football, definitely not school... you and Maxine are actually helping him change for the better. So... thanks for that." I smile. "You're welcome."