Knock knock! Who's there? Childhood trauma!

Last time, I talked about the nutty first day I had in a completely different world. I met the other Star Beings, and I was told what a Star being was. I still don't fully understand though. Not to mention we were shown around the dorms and the school. And this was just the first day. Y'all ready for the second? That was the day they kinda "turned on" our powers. The way they went about this was... interesting to say the least.

August 15,2020:
        I yawn and sit up in bed. Where am I? I look around and the memories of yesterday come flooding back. Oh right. I'm stuck in another world. I  sigh, grab my glasses, and get up. I walk into the bathroom and over to the closet. I start digging. I guess I should look for something athletic...? When I open my closet I see an outfit that wasn't there yesterday with a tag on it. Magic closet? I look at the tag. "Training outfit. Wear today." I read aloud. Ok then. I pull the shirt and pants off the hanger. The outfit consists of a green sleeveless turtleneck tank and black tights. I put on the uniform and then grab a pair of shoes that look like boots without heels.
I glance at myself in the mirror. "Huh. I look alright." I mutter. I was kinda expecting it to me so tight that my belly and fat rolls would show. But nope. I look ok. I sigh and leave the bathroom, heading out of my room and into the living room. Lane is waiting for me on the couch. She's eating something that looks like cereal. Where did she get that? "Where did you...?" "Pantry. I saw the box and they looked like Frosted Flakes so I decided why not and tried them. They're pretty good." She shrugs. She's wearing a uniform similar to mine but it's purple and black instead of green and black. I walk into a kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal. "Be quick. Training starts in thirty minutes." Lane calls. "Okay." I forget the spoon and just straight up pour the cereal out of the bowl and into my mouth.
"Let's go." I say with a full mouth. Lane stares at me with a disturbed look. "What the fuck..." She mutters, getting up. We walk out of the dorm. Nat, Hade, Maxine, and Karson are waiting. I walk over to Nat and Hade. "Hey y'all." I say with a wave. "Hey DJ." "Sup." Hade says. Their uniform is orange and black, which contrasts with the teal tips in their hair. Nat's uniform is blue. Of course it's blue. "I see you got your favorite color for your uniform." I say with a grin. Nat chuckles. "Yeah." Lane walks over along with Maxine. Her uniform is pink and black. "Hello." She says shyly. I flash her a kind smile. I hear a bell ring. Mateo, Gabriel, Caleb, and Damien walk out in their uniforms. Everyone's uniform is the same style, just different colors. This means that Caleb is currently looking at his red Turtleneck tank in disgust. I stifle a laugh. Anything remotely feminine and the boy immediately starts freaking out. "Hey Caleb!" I hear Hade shout. "Nice outfit." Caleb turns beet red and turns to his brother. "It thinks that it's cute."
            Everyone but Caleb freezes. Even Damien looks like he wants to smack him. But Hade has murder in their eyes. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." They growl. "Oh shit-" Mateo mutters. In the blink of an eye, Hade has Caleb by the collar with their other fist up and ready to punch. They're oddly strong. "Take. It. Back." They growl. "No, I don't think I will." Caleb laughs. But he isn't for long. Hade's fist ignites, flames curling off their knuckles. Hade screams. Caleb screams. We all scream. "WHAT THE SHIT???" Caleb yells, twisting Hade's grip. "Hade, I know you're mad. BUT CAN YOU NOT TORCH MY OLDER BROTHER???" Damien shouts. Hade drops Caleb and backs away. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!" They screech. They try to pat the fire out, but it only ignites their other hand. They scream louder. "IT ISN'T LIKE IT BURNS BUT I'M STILL FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!!" They yell. Hera walks into the common. "Good morning Star.... WHAT IN THE DEITY'S GOOD NAME????" She shouts. "Hade! Calm down! The fire is connected to how you feel." Elian yells, bursting out from behind Hera.
             Hade sighs and slows their breathing. The fire slowly extinguishes. "Whoa..." they whisper. "Now, would anyone like to explain what happened?" Hera says. I gulp. Someone is about to get yelled at. "Hade attacked me!" "You called me an IT!!!!" Hade shouts. Hera winces. "Ok. Both of you, stop. Hade, please refrain from torching your fellow star beings. Caleb, we already talked about this. Respect gender. Don't and I may turn a blind eye to a fist fight." Hera says. Even though her words aren't directed towards me, I feel a chill go down my spine. Fir the first time, I notice how strange her eyes are. They aren't just one color. They're prismatic. They seem to change with the light. Right now, their reflecting the sky and the stone ground. Which makes for a chilling blue and grey color. This woman scares me.
              Hera sighs and collects herself. "Now, whoever has not eaten breakfast will come with me to the dining hall. Anyone else will go with Elian for a tour around the school. We will meet at the training arena at approximately two o'clock sharp."  I watch as Mateo, Caleb, Damien, and Maxine split off from the group and follow Hera. That leaves Nat, Lane, Gabriel, Hade, Karson and I with Elian. "Follow me kids. The stables are first."