🔥6🔥

They arrived at the guild 2 days later. All of the guild members would be in the guild awaiting their return. Erza was soon to join them on their way to the guild. She didn't know anything about what happened to their luck.

They arrived at the guildhall. Everyone's eyes were on them. Markarov stood up from his seat walking up to them. He stands Infront of Natsu and Zeref looking at both of them. "I know exactly that you did the task but I can't understand how you off all people could help Natsu. You went off to save him but ended up helping him." Makarov looked into Zeref's eyes trying to find out what moved him to help Natsu.

"Maybe I can help a little bit."  Everyone looked at Mavis. "I can show you a projection of what I saw during this mission." Mavis proceeds to show an exact replica of what happend. Makarov and the rest of the guild watches everything that happend from the moment they left the guild until them solving the task. Mavis then stops the projection. "Even thought this was the best Movie I mean recap of the adventure I still need to punish you for not following our rules."

Markarov snips his finger and Mavis and Natsu disappear. "Zeref you have until the end of the day to find them. If you don't then it won't be reverted. The only tip you get is this. 'The dark one reveals the hidden the light ones are themselves but hidden. The mountain of hope will guide but the fire of destruction will burn it all.' I'll be going. see you later. " Makarov proceeds to walk outside. " One last thing Zeref depending on how far away Natsu is how fast will you notice?" The master leaves everyone in the guild shocked.

Lucy looks at Zeref. "What does he mean with that last part." "If Natsu is to far away both us will gradually feel weak until the first stage where we collapse. That continues until the second stage with the pain in our hard to the last stage were we fall unconscious. After we fell unconscious we need to be brought together as fast as possible or something terrible will happen. You don't want to know what will happen just bring us together as fast as possible." Everyone looked at Zeref shocked.

Lucy thought about Zeref Natsu's strange bonding. "Say Zeref can you tell us all of the advantages and disadvantages of your bond." "No I can't I'm sorry. Our bond could also be called a curse." Zeref looked away before he would reveal to much too soon. "How about we focus on getting Mavis and Natsu back."

Natsu and Mavis woke up in a dark room. But Natsu noticed something familiar. "This room smells like Zeref." Mavis looked around until she lit the light on. "That gramps. Why does he have to teleport us to my own house into Zeref's room." Mavis walked to the door noticing that it is closed. "We can't get out until Zeref calls us back." "What do you mean call us back?" "Makarov teleported us with a keyword. He must have given the key to release us to Zeref. But knowing him he must have put many unnecessary words around it to confuse Zeref at what to do."

Suddenly both Natsu collapsed holding his mouth. Mavis was confused because Zeref can't have left the City and Why is Natsu holding his mouth. "Natsu everything alright?" Mavis tried to touch Natsu but he jumped back clinging to Zeref's bed holding his blanket to cool himself down with Zeref's scent. "Please don't touch me. Zeref needs to find us fast."

Zeref also collapsed holding his mouth while everyone tried to get close to him. He retreated not letting anyone touch him. "Please don't touch me." They were surprised at his reaction. "Does that mean that Natsu and Mavis are not in Magnolia?" "No he's still here I can feel it. This is something else. But we need to hurry before we both lose control." They were confused. Why would he lose control? What is happening to him? "Makarov said something what was it again." 'The dark one reveals the hidden the light ones are themselves but hidden. The mountain of hope will guide but the fire of destruction will burn it all.' "Does that mean they are at some kind of mountain?"

Zeref thought about the words Makarov chose. "No forget the last part the answer is in the first one. The dark one is myself and the light ones are Mavis and Natsu." Lucy and Levy seem to have understand the meaning. "That means the only words necessary are reveal hidden and yourself. Given that you must find the hidden ones means that the answer is-" "Reveal yourselves." The room began to shine and two person were seen.

Natsu and Mavis emerged from the light. They looked around until they saw Zeref. Zeref stood up slowly walking to Natsu who did the same. Natsu collapsed again falling into Zeref's chest. "Zeref-nii" Lucy and Mavis looked concerned and tried to approached them but Zeref slowly walked out side with Natsu. "We need to go let's talk later." With that they were gone.

The guild members were left asking themselves what could be wrong with them. "It's exactly as I predicted." Makarov was sitting at the bar having a serious expression. "Master when did you come back. And what do you mean." Makarov gestured to the door. "Those two are hiding some information about their bond. It's even more serious than we thought."

Hours passed and the Brothers were not seen in fact they never came back to the guild that day. Mavis and Lucy waited for them but soon had to head home. " Say Lucy I never really asked you what your magic is." Lucy took out her keys and showed them to Mavis. "I'm a celestial wizard." "Oh I heard of them there 12 golden keys." Lucy smiled at Mavis. "Yes that's true currently I have 5 of these. 3 of them were given to me by my mother she died when I was 4."

They arrived at their home. " About Zeref and Natsu. Do you know anything?" Mavis looked down. Trying to think about it but nothing really came to her. " No it wasn't like usually when they collapsed due to them being apart. Makarov may be right and they do kept some information about them hidden."

Natsu and Zeref were in Zeref's room slowly falling asleep while talking. "You were rough this time. Can't you have a little mercy." Zeref laughed "Alright I'll be gentle next time. Let's hope that we never have to reveal this." Natsu nod he gets closer to Zeref and Zeref's puts his arm around him. They fall asleep.

What happened to the two brothers? What are they hiding? Let's find out in the other chapters.

Well how did you like it?
Always happy to read your comments.💖

Next Chapter April 27.