🔥7🔥

Fairy Tail had a peaceful week after wards. But it soon was about to turn upside down. Two new members where about to join the guild. They were Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox. The guild had many quarrels with them but the master decided to take them into the guild.

The guild was peacefully enjoying another day. "Listen guys we have two new members joining us today please welcome Juvia Lockser and Gajeel Redfox." The guild was silent everyone staring at the two new members.

"You can't be serious. Have you forgotten what happend 1 year ago." "Yes that's right we can't forget about that." One after another stood up complaining about the situation. "Could you all please shut up." Everyone looked at Erza. "It's the masters decision respect it" "Thank you Erza."

"We may had our quarrels in the past but let's put that aside and get along with eachother. That's all have a nice day." The master guided Gajeel and Juvia to Mvis who gave them their guildmark and welcomed them to Fairy Tail.

On a table was the whole Dragneel squad sitting and chatting. "say guys what exactly happend a year ago with these two." The others looked at Lucy. "Ah yeah I remember you've only been here for accouple of months now." "Well you see I don't know if they still are but last year they were a couple. You could say a troublesome couple. They travelled to fight the strong ones. They always fight in a duo so they need two strong people to fight against them. They also destroyed every city on their way. Unfortunately they heard about the phoenix brothers. two brothers who were extremely strong called the light and dark salamander. Of course hearing from their power they would want to fight them so they made their way to magnolia. At first they talked to Zeref and Natsu kindly asking for a battle but Zeref refused and so did Natsu. The next day our guild was a mess. They somehow sneaked in. Natsu was angry and so was Zeref but this time the master stopped them from fighting. But unfortunately the next day some Members were missing so we went and searched for them. We found Jet and Droy hanging on our tree in the park. Gajeel kept Levy as a hostage for some reason. So Natsu ans Zeref were forced to fight with them to save Levy. As you know both of them they won of course. Levy was freed and Gajeel and Juvia left fighting. We don't know what happend in the night they kidnapped Levy but we guess that there was a little spark between them."

"And they weren't the only one Juvia looked like she had fallen for Gray." Gray spit out his cold drink that he was drinking into Zeref's face. Everyone except Natsu backed up not knowing how Zeref will react to this. Zeref cleaned his face "And I just got Tickets to go enjoy ourselves at the Akane Resort 2 days vacation in a five star hotel I guess I'll just take Natsu and Mavis and we'll go enjoy ourselves." Mavis sat next to Zeref giving him a kiss on the cheek. Natsu doing the same. The others were on the opposite of them looking at Zeref in disbelief who was being loved by his brother and girlfriend. "You're joking aren't you?" Zeref grabbed inside his pocket revealing the real tickets he somehow got. Natsu looked at Lucy who returned his gaze."But Zeref-nii can Lucy come with us can't she?" Both Natsu and Lucy looked at him with Puppy eyes. "Of course she can." Lucy sat next to Natsu hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Natsu." Zeref looked at Gray and Erza who were standing there Frozen. "Wait we are a team it would be more fun with us all going wouldn't it." "Yes you're right Erza you can come that's no problem but Gray needs to get down to his kneels and apologize to me right now."

Gray was surprised by Zeref's sudden request. "For real?" Zeref looked Gray dead in the eye. Zeref looked like some kind of evil being. "Do I look like I'm joking?" The rest of the guild looked at them to see what Gray is going to do. Gray flinched a bit at Zeref's statement but he slowly went down kneeling in front of Zeref and his other friends while being watched by everyone. "I'm sorry." "That's not enough what are you sorry for." "I'm sorry for spitting my drink in your face I was just caught off guard." Then as if nothing happend Zeref stood up and proceeded to go outside Natsu next to him. "Well then see you in an hour we'll be tacking the train don't be to late." With that they both left the guild with shocked members and a terrified Gray.