🔥2🔥

Mavis and Lucy ended up joining them because Mira asked them to. Mira was sure that with Zeref there wouldn't be any problems but it doesn't hurt to be extra careful. As they went on train Natsu was knocked out because of his motion sickness. "Wait I thought motion sickness has something to do with dragon Slayers. Why isn't Zeref affected while Natsu lays next to him dying?" Lucy had a point to ask because Motion sickness has indeed to do with being a Dragon slayer. Mavis started laughing and so did Happy and Lucky. Gray and Erza were as confused as Lucy. After Mavis Happy and Lucky saw Lucy Erza and Gray's confused looks they decided to fill them in. " Zeref also has motion sickness but he always hides it. He tries to play it cool. And he doesn't complain about it like Natsu which makes it harder to see but if you take a closer look you can see that he is just playing it off. He feels as bad as Natsu right now." They took a closer look at Zeref and you really could see that he was feeling sick.

"To think that he can fool everyone. Can he hear us?" "Natsu tends to not hear everything while in this state. Zeref can clearly hear everything but he can't talk because that would break his facade. Once he tried to talk to me on a train and he completely blacked out like Natsu. I was so confused and it looked so funny I couldn't stop laughing. He never again spoke to me in a vehicle after that incident." Erza Gray and Lucy started laughing at that Story. After some minutes Erza decided to completely fill them in.

A guild called Eisenwald is trying to get the Lullaby flute which is one of the demons the Dark wizard Hakai created. The dark wizard Hakai is said to be the most evil being who ever existed. He is being worshipped by all the dark guilds. The true goal of Eisenwald is yet to be found out. They're trying to get the Lullaby but the reason why they need it is still unknown. The guy who was sent to steal the Lullaby is called Kageyama he used a type of shadow magic.

They finally arrived at their destination but there was something different. "Where are Natsu and Zeref." Just as Lucy asked that they hear Natsu screaming from inside the train. "That must mean they're still inside the train." They hurried to get a car and drive after them.

Meanwhile inside the Train Kageyama approached the two Dragneels. "Looks like God is on my side today bringing me two powerless wizard from those guilds." He hit Natsu in his face.

Seeing Natsu being hit by Kageyama forced Zeref to help Natsu

Seeing Natsu being hit by Kageyama forced Zeref to help Natsu. He slowly stands up and uses his Fire Dragon Iron Fist to get him away from Natsu afterwards he immediately falls down. "Not so weak I see. Then let's get started." Kageyama jumped back and then attacked both Natsu and Zeref with his shadows. This caused Natsu to be pushed at the emergency halt button so that the Train forcefully stopped. Having the vehicle stop both Natsu and Zeref were feeling fine again. Natsu stormed at Kageyama punching him. By doing so a flute fell down. Zeref immediately recognises it as the Lullaby Erza was talking about meaning that this guy is Kageyama. Zeref tries to grab it but Kageyama snatched it from him with his shadows. "Dear Passengers due to an error the train stopped please be patient the train will start moving again shortly." "Crap Zeref-nii we need to get out of here." Zeref nod at Natsu. Then looking back to where Kageyama was standing but he was long gone. They then jumped of the train right before it started moving again.