🔥1🔥

In a land far far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million and a place filled with magic. Found in every home bought and sold in every marketplace, for most magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art and they devoted their lives towards its practice. These are the wizards, banded together into magical guilds they use their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, but there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born, a guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name is Fairy Tail.

The story starts in a city named Hargeon where a little blond mage named Lucy Heartfilia is desperately trying to get a key from a magic shop.

Lucy walked in to the shop not expecting to see anything good because she found out that this shop is the only magic shop in the whole town but she needed some new keys at best one of the rare golden keys that are limited to 12 examples. Looking around the shop she sees a silver key. She didn't expect a key to be there and it happend to be the Gate of the Canis Minor Key which she always wanted to have. " Young Lady I see you have good eyes. This is a rare key which can only be used by a celestial mage." The shopkeeper takes the box with the key. " If you want to have you have to pay 20.000 jewel." Lucy's eyes widen 20.000 that was way to much just for an silver key. Lucy wasn't ready to pay this much for a silver key. Lucy sat on the desk." Listen boy. how about we reduce the amount a little bit." The shopkeeper looked unimpressed. Lucy gave up and payed the asked amount. Sher stormed off the shop with her new key.

Meanwhile on the Train station in Hargeon four people arrived in Hargeon. "Do you think he'll be here?" " There was a rumor that Salamander was in thee city so maybe." The four  made their way to town.

Lucy was wandering in town when she saw a crowd of girls around something. What is happening there? She approached the crowd to see a handsome man and suddenly feeled as if he was the man she is meant to marry and have kids. "Hello beautiful." Her heart stated beating faster. He is the one.

At the same time the four people passed by seeing the crowd. "What is happening here?" The man surrounded by girls spotted them. " Ah you must have heard of me the great Salamander wizard of Fairy Tail. Here is an autograph for you. I'm holding a party tonight on my boat for these Ladies so I'm in a good mood" The salmon haired man looked at the autograph disgusted and threw it away." Not interested let's go this isn't the salamander we were looking for." The crowd looked at the man angrily. "How could you say that." Lucy on the other hand looked at him an the feeling she had a moment ago vanished. The three people escaped before anything else would happen. The claimed salamander also left.

Lucy went after those four. "Hey you there."

Shortly after Lucy convinced them to eat with her. "Alright until the food comes I'll introduce myself. I'm Lucy who are you?" She looked at them waiting for someone to start talking. " Well I'm Happy that's Lucky my twin and those two are Natsu and Zeref Dragneel. They're brothers. Zeref is the older one." After Happy introduced them the food came and Natsu started eating. "Pardon my brother he really likes to eat." He softly smiled at Lucy. "So Lucy why are you in this city." Lucy looked up to Zeref with a spark in her eyes. She started talking about her being a wizard and how badly she would like to join the guild Fairy Tail. Meanwhile Zeref also started eating while realizing that Lucy won't stop talking for the meantime. "Well you wouldn't know about that you need to be a wizard to know. Oh look at the time I really need to go now." "Thank you Lucy for the meal and the talk." Lucy smiled at them and went outside.

"Well it seems like he isn't here shall we head back then tomorrow?" "Aye sir"

Lucy walked to a park holding the newest magazine and watching pictures of Mirajane. "Hello lady." Lucy jumped up. She looked around and saw that Salamander guy holding up his ring. "You again. Your spell won't work on people who know about it." He started smirking. "You want to join Fairy Tail don't you? I happen to be a member of that guild." Lucy looked unimpressed knowing that he most certainly was lying. "Judging by your face I guess you don't believe me. Don't you know the Salamanders the Fairy Tail brothers? I am one of them my brother is on my ship we're heading back to the guild if you like to come with us there then meet us there tonight." Lucy couldn't believe it she just meet one of the Salamanders and they will help her get in to Fairy Tail.