🔥4🔥

The guild members were curios when Natsu Zeref Mavis and Lucy didn't show up the last day so when they came in to the guildhall all eyes were on them.

"Something wrong?"

"That's what we like to know." Erza sat up from the table. "Natsu and Zeref weren't in the guild for two days and Lucy and Mavis were absent yesterday. What happend."

"Well you see Lucy and I stayed up to long and ended up sleeping the whole day. That's why we weren't there yesterday."

Erza then looked at Zeref and Natsu demanding answers. Zeref knew that Natsu wouldn't want the guild to know about his unsure feelings. He looked at Mavis who also seems to get what happend. Then without a warning Zeref goes to Mavis kissing her and then taking Natsu to look for jobs.

Erza was caught of guard not expecting what she just saw. "M-mavis." Was all she could say before she headed for Mavis taking her and Lucy and running of.

Meanwhile Natsu and Zeref sat down. But soon some of their friends were gathered around them. They all congratulate Zeref on finally getting Mavis. But while doing so they hurt Natsu's feelings saying that he should learn from his brother and that he wasn't good enough. He knew that they were making jokes and didn't mean it seriously but they had a little point. He wasn't that straight forward as Zeref he wasn't that smart. He wanted to show them that he indeed can also be strong as his brother.

His brother was always a help to him. Helping Zeref by making the picnic was something he was happy he could do. But he also wanted gratitude from his friends. From his guild. He wants to show them that he is strong. Only one possible thing came to mind.

Erza Lucy and Mavis were in a restaurant eating strawberry cake and drinking tea. Mavis explained Erza how Zeref confessed to her.

"Well it was always clear that Zeref is a deep person. I would never come up with such lines."

They chat until it turns dark outside then they leave to go home.

Mavis was already asleep while Lucy thought of what bond she and Natsu have. Certainly not a love bond like Mavis and Zeref. They've known eachother for years. Natsu and herself only met  mearly two months ago.

Suddenly a little rock hits the window where Lucy's bed is. She opens it to see Natsu who jumped right to the window. Lucy wanted to scream but Natsu closed her mouth with his hand and gestured her to be quiet because of Mavis.

"Let's go on a job you me and happy."

"Wait what about Zeref, Lucky and Mavis. Your bond with Zeref."

"Don't worry they will come after us nothing will happen just hurry and let's leave."

Lucy wasn't to sure but she packed and went outside to meet with Natsu and Happy. They left the city to Hargeon.

"How about you tell what job we're taking."

Happy then pulled the paper sheet with the job but.

"It's an S-Class job how did you get to these."

"Happy stole it."

Lucy couldn't believe that she got caught up in this. But it's to late to return.

"What did you mean by Zeref, Lucky and Mavis will join us?"

"You see Gramps will most certainly send someone after us and knowing Zeref he will be the one coming."

As they arrive in Hargeon the sun already rised. The guild members will now notice that the job is missing. As they walked inside the city Natsu suddenly collapsed.